BY SPARITUAL

Shea H.
Longmont, CO
This basecoat is a GOD SEND. It has helped my nails grow faster and STRONGER! I will ALWAYS use this stuff. My nails no longer break and my nail polish doesn't ever chip! Love love love!
Gilda V.
East Hartford, CT
One of my go to base coats! Definitely has a sticky feel to allow for nail polish to stick on nail and last longer. It is also fast drying. If you like anything fast drying then you definitely need to try the top coat and color polishes
Alyssa K.
Saint Charles, MO
I always thought these products were rather gimmicky, but when I found a bottle at TJ Maxx for $3.50, I decided I would give it a try... my polish lasted about 4 days longer!
Cheyenne T.
Freeport, NY
This product has done wonders for my nails. I naturally have chipped nails all the time but after this product i have been having no problems.
kimberly b.
rocky face, GA
Does it actually fill in ripples in your nails.
TALIA C.
WHERE CAN I FIND IT?
TALIA C.
WHAT IS THE RETAIL PRICE FOR THIS NAIL POLISH?