SpaRitual QUEST Nail Lacquer

by SpaRitual

Beyond: Black Glitter SpaRitual's Special Edition Collection Quest takes us on an unexpected adventure. Six dramatic and highly textured nail lacquers offer a complex though optimistic view of what we might find as we head out into the world. Multiple layers of glitter and color reflect the emotions we face as we set out on our own personal journey to find abundance, knowledge and acceptance. Join us. Be fearless. Quest Glitter Special Edition Collection. QUEST Nail Lacquer, Beyond

Are they the true color and can you get these at any sephora store
Start your review of SpaRitual QUEST Nail Lacquer!
Ivette F.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Destiny
I have had a few mani/pedis using Sparituals nail polish and I think it is a pretty good product. It is an organic nail polish, so that is nice in terms of knowing it does not have any weird chemicals in it. The colors are pretty vibrant. My only qualm is it seems to chip faster than other polishes. Overall a good choice.
Silk M.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Destiny
Vibrant colors. Goes on smoothly. No chipping. My favorite nail polish brand?
Vibrant colors. Goes on smoothly. No chipping. My favorite nail polish brand?