SpaRitual PIGMENT Nail Lacquer uploaded by tamara b.SpaRitual PIGMENT Nail Lacquer uploaded by tamara b.

BY SPARITUAL PIGMENT

Poppy~ Orange Red Creme. SpaRitual has designed a lush, shimmering palette of Nail Lacquers orchestrated in a range of four dynamic harmonies. The SpaRitual Color Harmony Ritual fuses the disciplines of color therapy and numerology to provide a quick mental retreat and moment of contemplation. Each SpaRitual shade is associated with a unique message or meaning and numerological value. Vegan nail lacquers free of DBP, formaldehyde and toluene   Nail Lacquer, Poppy.

Buy on Beauty ...
Karolyn N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is pricey nail polish, no doubt, but I buy it especially for my kiddos because it is vegan nail polish and much safer than other nail polishes for anyone to use. The nail polish goes on beautifully and lasts just as long as any other high end nail polish. I highly recommend this nail polish.
December P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One word to describe this. LOVE!

I'm a total Jamberry and OPI purist but I got my nails done and they used this and I had to buy a bottle. I love that it's 5-free and vegan friendly.

This bottle is perfection! The lid had a soft almost sticky texture that helps you grasp the top. The brush is also a good length and shape for polishing.

The actual shade is beautiful and the formula is very close to OPI as far as wear and tear.
Logan l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sparitual is by far my favorite nail polish brand. This color in particular is just so pigmented and smooth. Perfect classic red. I usually apply two coats and it always looks crisp! I purchased this at Ulta, but unfortunately they have slimmed down their sparitual stock quite a bit.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish is wonderful. I'm the type of girl that enjoys doing her nails but I'm never careful once I have them done. Therfore, I need a good nail Polish that will last and this is it.
Andrea D.
Bloomingdale, IL
I love all sparitual nail products. I'm allergic to your typical, cheaper nail polish. But, I can use SpaRitual because it does not contain the "Big 3" bad ingredients in other polishes. It dries fast, but not too fast. Cool colors too.
brandi t.
Sparitual have such amazing products! I absolutely LOVE this nail polish! I always hated waiting on my nails to dry and this polish dries fast, even and remains shiny for weeks at a time! the best hands down!
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
I have two Sparitual nail colors, and I love them both. They are very pigmented, last a long time, and I love that they don't contain formaldehyde or other bad ingredients that are found in other brands. Can't wait to try other colors!
Madison M.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand of nail polish. The polish is shiny and lasts at least a week (when used with other sparitual products). The color is extremely bright
Carol-Ann N.
Williamstown, NJ
SpaRitual is a great brand with really great colors. It dries quick, and looks great when finished. I usually do two coats, but that's just me.
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
Vibrant color palettes. Keeps its shine through the days, I can wash the dishes and so on without getting worried that it falls off my nails.
Suzanne T.
Asbury Park
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never heard of SpaRitual before. I am a nail polish junkie! How long does the polish last usually? I currently use a polish that lasts me almost 2 weeks, and it's not a gel! Do you offer matte colors? Thanks!
Annetta M.
Taylors, SC
Is it affordable
Noel H.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never heard of this brand? How is the quality and price, I am willing to pay more for polish that will last 5+days
Macarena S.
Chiclayo
Lindo color? Que opinan???