SpaRitual PIGMENT Nail Lacquer uploaded by tamara b.SpaRitual PIGMENT Nail Lacquer uploaded by tamara b.

BY SPARITUAL PIGMENT

Poppy~ Orange Red Creme. SpaRitual has designed a lush, shimmering palette of Nail Lacquers orchestrated in a range of four dynamic harmonies. The SpaRitual Color Harmony Ritual fuses the disciplines of color therapy and numerology to provide a quick mental retreat and moment of contemplation. Each SpaRitual shade is associated with a unique message or meaning and numerological value. Vegan nail lacquers free of DBP, formaldehyde and toluene   Nail Lacquer, Poppy.

• Lindo color? Que opinan???1 Answers
  • I have never heard of this brand? How is the quality and price, I...3 Answers
  • Is it affordable 3 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
December P.
December P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One word to describe this. LOVE!

I'm a total Jamberry and OPI purist but I got my nails done and they used this and I had to buy a bottle. I love that it's 5-free and vegan friendly.

This bottle is perfection! The lid had a soft almost sticky texture that helps you grasp the top. The brush is also a good length and shape for polishing.

The actual shade is beautiful and the formula is very close to OPI as far as wear and tear.
Logan l.
Logan l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sparitual is by far my favorite nail polish brand. This color in particular is just so pigmented and smooth. Perfect classic red. I usually apply two coats and it always looks crisp! I purchased this at Ulta, but unfortunately they have slimmed down their sparitual stock quite a bit.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish is wonderful. I'm the type of girl that enjoys doing her nails but I'm never careful once I have them done. Therfore, I need a good nail Polish that will last and this is it.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand of nail polish. The polish is shiny and lasts at least a week (when used with other sparitual products). The color is extremely bright
Eu queria muito experimentar este produto pois parece ser de boa qualidade e tem uma cor bonita
Ami J.
Ami J.
Very pretty color! Looks great on my nails and didn't chip off after washing my hands so much!
Alaska y.
Alaska y.
Seminole, FL
I usually don't like wearing red nail polish but I love this one on me. Very pigmented
tamara b.
tamara b.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly pigmented. Long lasting. The price is just right. I own quite a few of those.
Joy S.
Joy S.
Columbus, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colours! They go on opaque and dry pretty fast, they are long wearing and dont chip right away like other brands i tried.
Lori E.
Lori E.
Anniston, AL
This brand does not get enough attention!! It is just as good as OPI!! I love their color selection, and they are also long wearing.
Noel H.
Noel H.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never heard of this brand? How is the quality and price, I am willing to pay more for polish that will last 5+days
Annetta M.
Annetta M.
Taylors, SC
Is it affordable
Suzanne T.
Suzanne T.
Freehold, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never heard of SpaRitual before. I am a nail polish junkie! How long does the polish last usually? I currently use a polish that lasts me almost 2 weeks, and it's not a gel! Do you offer matte colors? Thanks!
Macarena S.
Macarena S.
Chiclayo
Lindo color? Que opinan???