Sparitual Laugh Nail Lacquer

by SpaRitual

Giggle - Rainbow Glitter SpaRitual offers the first vegan family of nail lacquers, free of DBP, formaldehyde and toluene. This lacquer is infused with bamboo. This bamboo is sustainably gathered from India and islands of the Pacific Ocean. Bamboo is known to absorb water and oil from the nail bed to help increase the thickness of the nail by up to 35% for stronger nails. SpaRitual's color experts have carefully hand-blended each hue for superior shine, dry time and coverage and their signature brush is specially designed to allow for precise lacquer application. Benefits:100% vegan, free of DBP, formaldehyde and toluene. Hand-blended to ensure superior shine, dry time and coverage. Specially designed brush allows for precise lacquer application. Increases the thickness of the nail by up to 35%.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sparitual Laugh Nail Lacquer!
How would you rate this product?
Neejkajsiab Y.
Sacramento, CA
This one is only okay. I had to apply 5 coats before I was satisfied with the results and it was with a purple base color. I would not buy it again
Sarra B.
Msaken
Hello, i love all the products off this company ifs you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best regards
Daianne B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I usually like a more dense nail polish and this one was not as much. I had to apply 3 coats while using it and also use a base color (black). Over all it looks very pretty and it lasts a pretty long time.

Looking for your answer?