SpaRitual In Pink Nail Lacquer uploaded by Angel I.

BY SPARITUAL IN PINK

Clarity - Pink Stone Glitter. In Pink is inspired by the resilient beauty, strength and perseverance of all women. These prismatic nail lacquer shades are specially formulated with Pink Diamond powder symbolizing the strength, knowledge and clarity that all women possess. Help support early cancer detection.  20% of all proceeds will be donated to Cancer Schmancer.

Buy on Beauty ...
Faith M.
Faith M.
Hazard, KY
I absolutely love this color! It doesn't chip quite as easily as other nail polishes I've tried. Definitely my go-to.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
Have lots of nail products. Not a huge fan of this brand, a little pricey and found it was not as good of quality as OPI with coming off fast.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
I got this from my work as a gift, and I love the polish! It goes on great and it really lasts!
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Sparitual has great nail polish, I love this color!! I wish it was as shiny and pretty on my nails as it looks in the bottle though. It's also a little pricey.
Angel I.
Angel I.
I love the formula of this nail polish, It goes on smooth and not streaky.Nice even coverage.Not a wide brush like I am use to with OPI but it works. I now have about 5 and looking to buy more of these beautiful colors!
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
Pretty colors and good payoff on the nails, i only require one coat. The unfortunate thing about this is the price, i think it's a little too expensive for what i would want out of it and like all glitter polishes, it's SO HARd to take off.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Turlock, CA
This color is very appealing! Though I've found that it goes on a little too sheer for my liking
Aleena J.
Aleena J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful color! I absolutely love this color! It doesn't chip quite as easily. It's a bit costly but it's a must have for summer! Shiny finish that resists scratches. I only needed one coat.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Me encanta la fórmula de este esmalte de uñas, Saldrá a la suave y no streaky.Nice incluso coverage.Not una brocha ancha como yo estoy acostumbrado con OPI, pero funciona. Ahora tengo alrededor de 5 y mirando para comprar más de estos bella ¡colores!"
is it easy to remove ?