Spanx Power Panties uploaded by Melissa L.

BY SPANX #45 in uncategorized

Behind every powerful woman, there s a pair of powerful panties. Command attention in these confidence inducing panties that combine the comfort of regular underwear, the feel of hosiery and the power of a shaper! Soft hosiery fabric slims tummy, thighs, hips and rear Body shaping control that s comfy and flattering Wear as underwear to eliminate visible panty lines Cotton gusset for comfort Perfect to wear every day under skirts and dresses Power Panties, D, Black

• Los recomiendad y cuando te lo pones se rolada para abajo 2 Answers
  • Where could you get this and also do they roll down? It seems to be...2 Answers
  • Oh I want to try these but seem pricey. Do you think they are worth...3 Answers
Spanx Power Panties
  • "very comfortable and quite flattering, come in neutral colors so lots to chose from, I love how they hold me in and I"m not uncomfortable at all" in 13 reviews
  • "I love the spandex pants they are so comfortable and hold everything together the way you want them you can wear them under anything to sleep in and sometimes by theirself" in 11 reviews
  • "I can't say enough great things about Spanx, they make you feel good, look good, and make any outfit just look better." in 9 reviews
  • "This brand and product are great if your looking to hide that little extra something and get a smooth look under your clothing." in 9 reviews
  • "But if you're going out on the town a couple nights a month in a short skin tight dress, this garment will smooth everything out and compliment your shape." in 8 reviews
Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
They seemed so... silly. But I wanted to be able to hide a little tummy and try to fit into pants that had gotten pretty tight. The first time putting these on, I was kind of worried. They seemed so tiny. But let me tell you, this is the most amazing thing in the world and every woman should have a pair! They are so comfortable, I forget they are there. I can fit into jeans that I haven't been able to wear in over a year. It is just amazing. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. To tell you how much I loved these, I have never made an [...] review, though I have been shopping here for a few years now. I just felt I HAD to tell people how great this product was.
May W.
May W.
San Francisco , CA
I love spanx. Lately I just been not as good with the gym as I should be, so the spanx really comes in handy to tighten and smooth everything out when I wear skin tight bodycon dresses to events. I lvoeeee them so much as they really work that I think I'm starting to get super lazy by not going to the gym anymore and jut relying on them, which is super bad
Mahealani K.
Mahealani K.
Spanx has it all and is the expert for under garments when it comes to smoothness, control and shape! This product does its job but If you're needing a more heavy duty control, you'll need to try some of their other products. As for this product itself id say is worth buying for casual, around the house, light use.
Francis R.
Francis R.
I do love how spanx make you look thinner but I find them uncomfortable and they make you sweat. I have a couple pairs and I rarely wear them because of that. They are also overpriced. I have bought control undergarments from other brands for half the price and found them quite comparable.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
I'm OBSESSED with these miracle workers. I seriously don't think that I could ever wear a body-con dress without them . The smooth everything out & in a way that looks completely natural! They have a variety of colors & styles, so no matter the outfit there's always a pair that will work.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Fashionista Expert
Spanx! One of my bffs when it comes to outfits! I use to wear these a lot when I had more weight on. And they really do work! They are pretty pricey but hey, you get what you pay for. They hug your body in the most comfortable way and you never feel suffocated! It's instant slimming!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
I own several pairs, both for upper and lower body. They are pricey, but I've found them to be more comfortable, contour better, and last longer than shapers you can purchase for significantly less. I will say the BF hates when I wear them; he doesn't get it, clearly.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Spanx are life savors. They not only help to contain any bulge as well as plump up your booty... they also make sure that if you fall or go upstairs no perverts are looking up your dress.. what else could a woman ask for !? haha must have for all women in my opinion.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
These shorts are great under short skirts and they keep your legs looking fresh and slim. They're not comfortable, though, and I don't love the idea of making your body look different under clothes. These only look good if you're going on film or being photographed.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are my favorite work panties! They help smooth any imperfections such as cellulite on the behind that can show through work pants. They also help tuck in my tummy so I feel very confident wearing them. Great quality and great price for what youre getting!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I have never tried these..... I know my sister has, but I always wonder if it is really worth the cost.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Is it worth it to buy brand name Spanx, or does a store brand work?
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Do these hurt after a while or are they pretty comfortable?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
East Ridge , TN
Fashionista Expert
Are these worth the price? I need something for my tummy and lovehandles..
Karinny C.
Karinny C.
Ottawa, Ontario
I am curious to try these, but I am scarred they will be too tight and uncomfortable. Can you wear these and still sit for a couple of hours?