SPANX Higher Power Shorts

by Spanx

SPANX raises the bar for slimming support with these ultra-high-waisted shorts finished with a stay-put grip to prevent rolling.ulliElasticized stay-put grip waistband/liliWeb ID 1512221/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SPANX Higher Power Shorts!
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
1,033 reviews
SPANX Higher Power Shorts uploaded by Heather S.
I would not leave home without my Spanx especially on vacation. No matter what size you are, no body is perfect. This smooths you out so there are no lumps and bumps (and if you’ve had kids you know what I’m talking about 🤣). Spanx makes everything fit better and look better. I never have an issue with these rolling down or being too constricting (as long as you get the proper size). If you don’t put these in the dryer, they will last forever! I like more form fitting clothing so these for me are the holy grail!
Kathryn C.
Smithtown, NY
I love my spanx. I love how these shorts crest smooth LINES under my dresses for work. I’m super self conscious about my tummy after 2 c sections and these help to hold my mid section together without strangling anything lol! They are surprisingly comfy.
Liz D.
Chicago
Absolutely love these shorts!! Bought these as my first biker shirt and I’m glad I did! These shorts are so flattering! They pull everything it to give you a tight feel. I’m looking forward to trying the athletic version of these for more of an every day wear.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
Great price and value! Works perfectly! Smooths and contours your body under your clothes

Looking for your answer?