SPANX Faux-Leather Leggings

by Spanx

This signature slimming silhouette from SPANX gets a late-night redux with a high-shine faux leather finish.ulliElasticized shaping waistband faux leather finish/liliHigh-waisted design for great coverage/liliWeb ID 1461202/li/ul

Are these worth the price or do you think the quality is comparable to the “off brand” product that companies like Amazon sells?
Does it run small?
Doo they stretch horribly?
Start your review of SPANX Faux-Leather Leggings!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,724 reviews
I love these leggings! Because they are made my Spanx brand they suck everything in and make you look two sizes smaller. I love the faux leather being Vegan and they make me feel sexy!
Katie B.
SPANX Faux-Leather Leggings uploaded by Katie B.
SPANX Faux-Leather Leggings uploaded by Katie B.
I can’t say enough how much I love these leggings! My sister gave me these leggings for Christmas and I was delighted that they came in a petite size that actually is short enough that I don’t feel I need to cuff them. They look amazing and I feel great in them!
Cindy L.
San Francisco, CA
SPANX Faux-Leather Leggings uploaded by Cindy L.
No words ! I love leather when I heard about this brand with compression I knew it was time to try them ! And yes 🙌 love them since then .
Sophia L.
Walnut Creek, CA
These are worth the hype and the price tag! I received these as a gift, but have purchased another pair for myself. They fit like a glove and I appreciate that the bottom hem stretches with the length of your leg. They are super comfortable yet stylish 🖤
Irina M.
Washington D.C.
These leggings have a cult following for a reason. Perfect for every occasion. They really do hold you in and are extremely flattering.
Madeline M.
Bluffton, SC
These are my favorite leggings of all time. They make you look incredible. The lift your butt, smooth everywhere, and suck you in. They can truly make you go from muffin top to hourglass. It’s amazing. They look great dressed up or down and are an absolute staple wardrobe item for me. I only removed one star because sadly I’ve purchased like 7 pairs and had several of them rip in the seam near the crotch or thigh. I always wash them in delicate, on cold, inside out, and hang them to dry yet many of them have worn out. I wish they were more durable, especially considering how expensive they are. Maybe I’ve just had bad luck, so I wouldn’t let that deter you. They are still my favorites
lin K.
Louisville, KY
Best leggings on the market! Sarah B. Knows how a girl needs to be held by leggings. They are worth every single penny if you are thinking the price might be high. You won’t be unsatisfied
Erika M.
Troy, MI
I absolutely adore this leggings!! I keep reaching for them anytime I am going out, can be dressed up or down. They do not look like real leather but they are so comfortable and chic that it does not matter. As can be expected from this brand, they help keep everything in place and make you look amazing. They are pricy but for the amount of wear you get out of them they are so worth it.
Hailee B.
New Orleans, LA
These leggings are the best! I recommend sizing up because they provide such great compression you’ll probably need a little extra room. These are a great closet staple. They make any outfit look more put together, but are still so comfortable.
Tracy S.
Wilson, NC
If you want that tall sexy long leg feeling no matter your size these are the go to leggings you need.