Dum Dum Assorted Pops: Nostalgic flavors from your childhood Save wrappers to redeem for prizes Also contains brand new flavors Dum Dum candies 1-pound bag

These are still a huge candy staple in my life today. rootbeer and cotton candy are my favorite flavors, whats yours?
Will these possibly come out in natural colors? My son has a red dye allergy and due that he can not eat these?
I love the Pineapple flavor, what is yours?
Start your review of Spangler Dum Dum Pops!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My high school teachers used to give these out when you answer a question correctly. Now I have them in my office for my staff to grab and chat with me. How' Dum Dums have come full circle for me haha. I love the simplicity of these lollipops. They're small enough for you to finish it within a couple minutes. I enjoy these better than the larger lollipops for that reason and honestly, it's easier to stick this on the side of your mouth without this weird bulge...
Marcellus, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite brand of lollipop. Spangler Dum-Dum Pops come in several different flavors per package. During the holidays, you can even find new seasonal flavors. My favorites have always been the Cream Soda and the Mystery Flavor (as it always changes.)
No Special Diet
You can't go wrong with Dum Dum's. There are so many different flavors to satisfy everyone's palette. They are a bit small. Much smaller than a traditional lollipop but thats fine with me. They are affordable and you get so many in each package.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
While these are an all around good sucker that come in a variety of flavors, I’ve grown sick of seeing them everywhere because they’re so cheap and plentiful. They’re honestly a small and boring sucker and wouldn’t be one that I would pay for. If we end up with dum dums in our pantry it’s because someone gave them to us!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
They're dum dums! Of course they're tiny, and some of them are loosely wrapped (less then 10 out of the 300, for me!) So, if you've never had these before, you should know they're only about 3/4" big (the lollipop part) but ya can't go wrong with dum dums. Oh, the flavors! Oddly... it was only the mystery flavors and the raspberry that were loosely wrapped, which I found interesting
No Special Diet
Meh, there are better lollipops out there. I think the variety of Dum Dums isn't dependably good -- everyone has one they love and several they hate. Of course, they're inexpensive and you get about a million of them at once, so they're great for offices or birthday parties, etc. You can do way better though!
Austin, TX
Who doesn't like a dum dum? There is pretty much a flavor out there for everyone. My personal favorite is the blue raspberry. These candies are very affordable and are a good value. They would be great to give out around Halloween or as treats for kids.
This is one of my favorites since I was a kid. I love all the different flavors and I like that I can actually finish because it doesn't take forever to eat like some. I used to love saving the wrappers when I was younger to get the little prizes.
No Special Diet
An all time favorite. Great to give out if you are a teacher to your students or just keep on your desk. I love these with a variety on flavors even coke and mix up flavors. Save the wrappers and get discounts on there website. A classic we always bring them to school to trade different flavors.
Vegetarian, Vegan
Vero Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
mini easy to eat lollipops are a great go to if your looking for something simple and fast to snack on. They even have multiple flavors to choose from so you don't get bored with the same taste
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...