Spangler Dum Dum Pops

Dum Dum Assorted Pops: Nostalgic flavors from your childhood Save wrappers to redeem for prizes Also contains brand new flavors Dum Dum candies 1-pound bag

These are still a huge candy staple in my life today. rootbeer and cotton candy are my favorite flavors, whats yours?
Will these possibly come out in natural colors? My son has a red dye allergy and due that he can not eat these?
I love the Pineapple flavor, what is yours?
Start your review of Spangler Dum Dum Pops!
2 years ago
These are an all time classic! Especially when it comes to Halloween candy or candy given out at the doctors. I love the butterscotch flavor. These are the perfect little sweets to give out or to munch on. So many different flavors to choose from. Never gets old.
4 months agoManchester, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
Huge candy 🍭 lollipop bag for children party , my brother usually keep this in his convenient store as a free gift to kids. Dum dums. Sound so cute. Adult kids can love them too. Will definitely buy again for kids party 🎉 time.
2 years agoWashington, NC
Super yummy lollipops with lots of flavor. Kids love them because they aren’t too big and actually get eaten. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because I hate how quickly the stick gets soggy and then it starts to fall apart causing me to have a nasty paper flavor in my mouth.
8 months agoPhiladelphia, PA
Purchased at: Target
These are one of my kids favorite I buy these for kids parties to put in treat bags we all love these little suckers I buy them. An give them to my kids as a treat for doing good in school or chore an they love these I recommend buying them
a year ago
Always had the best variety of flavors that you could chose from and never complained. I loved all except for root beer. Tbh every flavor was good, especially fruit punch💓💓
2 years agoOceana, WV
I get here a lot for all the kids in our family. We love them. They have lots of flavors for everyone to choose from which is great. We also love the holiday ones
2 years agoBeaumont, TX
Every time I see these I immediately reach for the root beer flavor, the other flavors might as well not exist. But I'll eat them all eventually if I buy the whole bag.
2 years agoMerritt Is, FL
Who doesn't love these? There are so many different, fun flavors to choose from, and you really get a lot for your money. They are so nostalgic for me, and I loved getting them as a child. It's also the perfect treat to give to little ones, without having to give them too much sugar. They are very satisfied with their Dum-Dum Pop!
3 years ago
Spangler Dum Dum pops are not the tastiest sucker around, nor are they the most inventive. But for most, they are something that you craved and enjoyed when you were a kid and get a little nostalgic over as an adult. My daughter is in love with these things and I remember being her age and loving them just as much!
a year agoClearwater, FL
Dum Dums are not a bad candy choice. I like lollipops and some of these flavors are great. They are also very small so you're not committing too much time to eating one. I don't like the drink cream soda but the cream soda dum dum is by far my favorite. It tastes tropical and delicious and is a great treat. Most banks passed these out so if you've never had one just walk into a bank and grab a lollipop.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...