4 colors available

BY SPANGLER #16 in Hard Candy

Dum Dum Assorted Pops: Nostalgic flavors from your childhood Save wrappers to redeem for prizes Also contains brand new flavors Dum Dum candies 1-pound bag see more...

• I love the Pineapple flavor, what is yours?11 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor? Mine is cotton candy! 24 Answers
  • Will these possibly come out in natural colors? My son has a red dy...1 Answers
Nikita W.
Nikita W.
These lollipops are definitely a great treat for tons of people of many ages! These lollipops are nice and flavorful. The only con I can think of is that they cut your mouth if you're not careful enough- but it definitely does not cut it up as much as many other lollipop brands do. I highly recommend these to anyone!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Spangler Dum Dum pops are not the tastiest sucker around, nor are they the most inventive. But for most, they are something that you craved and enjoyed when you were a kid and get a little nostalgic over as an adult. My daughter is in love with these things and I remember being her age and loving them just as much!
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I didn't realize how much of a crowd-pleaser these were until I started working at a bank. People of all ages love that little surprise of a DumDum and everybody has their particular favorite flavor. The popcorn was a good one from this batch but I opt for more traditional flavors when that craving hits.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
I love these, just a perfect little sweet treat during the middle of the day. As a teacher, they are great to have in my desk... Plus, they hate my favorite flavors ūüėä These also have the added bonus of always being leftover at the stores after Halloween, so they are always on super-clearance, yay.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Who doesn't like a dum dum? There is pretty much a flavor out there for everyone. My personal favorite is the blue raspberry. These candies are very affordable and are a good value. They would be great to give out around Halloween or as treats for kids.
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
You can't go wrong with Dum Dum's. There are so many different flavors to satisfy everyone's palette. They are a bit small. Much smaller than a traditional lollipop but thats fine with me. They are affordable and you get so many in each package.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
Somerset, NJ
These lollipops are absolutely delicious. The variety of flavors is so numerous. My favorite flavors are strawberry and watermelon. I usually buy these at like the dollar store or my local supermarket. Completely affordable for an amazing taste.
Betty B.
Betty B.
Marysville, OH
Ann all time childhood favorite for many! The flavors are established and picked uniquely and awesomely. You can buy these anywhere and it compares to other lollipops by using great flavoring. It is repurchase worthy for your "Dum Dum" ;)
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Corp Christi, TX
My daughter loves these. I will let her have a lollipop once in a while and this is usually it. It has a ton of a flavor. The only I don't like is when it falls off the stick, which luckily doesn't happen to often
Julie B.
Julie B.
Statesboro, GA
Love this class candy. They have added so many great flavors. I've remembered these since childhood. Good candy to pass out for Halloween. They are very cheap for how many you get too so I suggest them.
Kaci F.
Kaci F.
What's your favorite flavor? Mine is cotton candy!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Dekalb, IL
What's your favorite flavor? Mine is a tie between grape and mystery!
Wanda P.
Wanda P.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the Pineapple flavor, what is yours?
Hope H.
Hope H.
Who doesn't love dum dums!?!?
Katie B.
Katie B.
Green Bay, WI
What is your favorite dumdum flavor?!