BY DUM DUM POPS

Spangler® Dum Dum Pops®
Since 1906.
Save Wraps For Stuff!®.
Details on package back.
All your favorite flavors! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love dum dum's they are cheap and come in so many different flavors." in 3 reviews
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I remember when I was young - not like baby young, nobody remembers that - but much younger than I am today. My dad would always say I cried too much in church, so my mammy would shove one of these in my piehole. Man they were good! MY favorite flavors were grape and cherry, but I think everyone likes those the best. I would instantly stop crying until I got to the stick. The thing was, these babies were so delicious that I would just keep going. The stick would get all soggy and start to unravel. Sometimes, the stick would get so soggy that the half-melted pop would break off in my mouth and then I'd eat it like a jaw breaker. Come to think of it, It's a wonder I didn't choke. Anyway, every time I eat one of these, I think of Sunday School and salvation.
Jo A.
Barnegat, NJ
My favorite was always the "mystery" flavor! They always have some wrapped in a wrapper that is covered in question marks and the word mystery. You never know what is hidden below that wrapper! All of the wrappers have the flavors written on the little illustrations of the flavor as well. DumDum pops are small lollipops that remind me of my childhood! ūüć≠
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are a classic. Some of the flavors are hit or miss, my favorite is the pear or blue raspberry. The reason I give them a 3 is because they don't last long at all. It's hard to resist the urge not to bite them. Try one and you'll understand what I'm saying. They are a nice sweet treat for children though.
Tiffany T.
Richmond, KY
As a second job, I babysit two little ones. I also have a five year old daughter that tags along. Somehow, at the end of the evening, there are six children who live in the neighborhood and always end up at the house that I babysit at. As rewards for being well behaved, they get two of these babies a piece.
Ashley H.
Cedar rapids, IA
I remember these suckers when I was little at the grocery store but these are so addicting! I love how cheap they are for a huge bag of them and you get a lot of different flavors compared to other suckers that only have a few. It's also nice they are a smaller size too!
Zoey S.
Warrior, AL
I remember growing up with these. These were the only suckers I like to eat because of the variety of flavors and the flavoring a weren't too overpowering or to sweet either. I always liked the fact that they have the mystery flavors so you wouldn't know what was inside!
Sherry H.
Hamilton, OH
I love Dum Dums.... They have an almost endless variety of flavors and are the perfect size when you just need a little something sweet.

I buy a huge bag every year to use for a lollipop pull game at our community Oktoberfest event. The kids love them!
Sydney H.
Manassas, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are great because they are not expensive and have a huge variety. I love the mango flavor. I love digging through these to pick out all my favorites. Downfall is they are so yummy I eat them every time I'm bored and barely realize it ūüėā
April L.
This is an ancient sucker that will never get old. I'm not sure there's other suckers out there comparable to this one. Very affordable,great for Halloween. I purchased mine at Walmart. My son loves suckers so I would purchase more.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
What kid does not love these sweet little pops? I remember getting my haircut as a child and they had these at the front desk. I couldn't wait until my hair was done so that I could have one of these delicious little pops. Mmmm
Tiffany M.
Which your favorite flavor??
Ashley T.
Havelock, NC
What is your favorite dum dum pops flavor?
Jena C.
Who like dum dums
Merisa F.
Pikeville, KY
What's your favorite flavor?
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
Are they still making different flavors?