Spangler® Dum Dum Pops®
Since 1906.
Save Wraps For Stuff!®.
Details on package back.
All your favorite flavors! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love dum dum's they are cheap and come in so many different flavors." in 3 reviews
Rachel S.
My daughter and I like dum dum lollipops. They last a little while and the flavors are good. She likes blue raspberry, mystery and grape while I like watermelon, strawberry and root beer flavors. I bought a bag from Rite Aid but they can be purchased almost at any mass, drug or grocery store. I usually give her as a treat for being good. They are easy to carry in my purse or pocket. The bag I purchased runs about $2.50. I also collect the wrappers to save up for something good. My obgyn also has baskets of these at checkout.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The perfect size sucker for the little ones as well as the young at heart. Perfect value usually under $3 or $5 a bag... My kids love it after a doctor visit or when we stop at the bank. Most of the time they don't get one at the drive through. So my husband decided to get our kids a big bag to make them happy I love all the flavors but rootber
Léage Marie M.
Dum Dums have been my go to as I quit smoking. Whenever I get a craving to light up I grab a sucker. They are so much more affordable than cigarettes. And taste a lot better too. Lol. I can't believe how many different flavors there are. Including the special editions like the summer and Christmas ones.
Tatiana M.
I've always loved these! They are the perfect size for kids and since they're smaller than normal sized suckers they aren't AS messy but kids are sometimes gonna make a mess anyways lol and as a parent there nice for when I get a slight sweet craving
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is an oldie but goodie candy.  I remember getting these as a kid at the bank, doctors office and even the dentist.  Dum Dum Pops are the perfect size sucker for all ages.  I love this size for my kids so they don't make too big of a mess, but still get to experience the greatness of a sucker.
Pauline B.
Dum Dum pops are a Child HOOD favorite , the tiny little pops pack a punch of flavor, the size is just right to satisfy your need for something sweet and children of all ages enjoy them, and best of all in each bag there is a flavor to everyones liking weather it's fruity or something deep like root beer or butter scotch, my favorite Halloween candy.
Alyssa J.
Iowa City, IA
For some reason we have a huge jar of these at work and I am constantly taking a handful to keep in my pocket! They're the perfect size, you don't have to eat it for six hours before it's gone it's the perfect treat! I'd have to say my absolute favorite flavor is the Mango Peach!
Heather C.
My kids have all grow up knowing the amazing taste of Dum Dum suckers! The flavors are amazing and the varieties that are offered now is something every child should be able to try! My 3 year old would do anything for one!
Jolisia R.
My favorite cheap sucker! Plus they have flavors for everyone! From root beer to mango to lemonade everyone has their favorites! Plus dum dum is always a classic familair brand name that we all trust
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I work in a podiatrist office and we do keep these in our office
for the little ones if they are scared. For the big bag, you can't
beat the price. You give a little child one of these. They will
forget there at the doctors 😊
Tiffany M.
Which your favorite flavor??
Ashley T.
Havelock, NC
What is your favorite dum dum pops flavor?
Jena C.
Who like dum dums
Merisa F.
Pikeville, KY
What's your favorite flavor?
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
Are they still making different flavors?