GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateSpangler Candy
Company Saf-T-Pops, Bulk 25lb Box, 1,000 Pieces

Spangler Candy Company Saf-T-Pops, Bulk 25lb Box, 1,000 Pieces

by Spangler Candy

Saf-T-Pops soft, flexible loop handles make eating lollipops safer for small children. The Family Education Network recommends flexible loop handles for kids. They come in 4 great flavors - Cherry, Grape, Apple and Orange. With letters and numbers on each Saf-T-Pop - these lollipops are perfect for young learners who deserve a treat. Each lollipop is individually wrapped, gluten-free and free of common allergens.1000 lollipops per box This product does not contain peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, wheat or gluten. It has been manufactured on dedicated equipment. Saf-T-Pops are Orthodox Union (OU) kosher certified. America's Favorite Giveaway Treat!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spangler Candy Company Saf-T-Pops, Bulk 25lb Box, 1,000 Pieces!
Eponine R.
Ellensburg, WA
I remember getting these in my kids meal at a burger place when I was little. Eating them make me feel nostalgic.... that being said, they dont taste nearly as good as I remember.

Looking for your answer?