SPAM® with Real Hormel® Bacon Canned Meat 12 oz. Can uploaded by Ella P.SPAM® with Real Hormel® Bacon Canned Meat 12 oz. Can uploaded by Ella P.

BY SPAM

SPAM with Bacon: Fully cooked, ready to eat, cold or hot see more...

Elise R.
Newark, DE
So I love spam. If this was low sodium spam, I would give this five stars. I bought this because I saw bacon, but it honestly just tastes like regular spam to me, except saltier. Stick to the original flavor guys, the bacon flavor is not worth it.
Michelle M.
The Span Lite & Turkey are better, because they feel less salty. This one can be cut thinly & crisped up to be eaten with eggs. It is similar to bacon and eggs then. It does not taste like bacon though as the package states you will know it is spam.
Amy M.
Galion, OH
I personally think Spam is disgusting. I have only tried it one time and it made me want to throw up. I am not a picky eater. However, I will never eat Spam again.
Savannah T.
I love the original spam with a passion so i had to try the bacon one. It had a weird taste at first but turned out pretty good. Still prefer original though.
Mariah L.
You cant make something thats ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING better by adding something good to it. Why spam? Why are you doing this to our beautiful bacon?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Tasty, it’s spam though. I bought it so my nieces could try it cause they’ve never had it. Got it at Safeway for just under $3
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
I love spam have for awhile however I resly wasn't very impressed with this one it has a Werid tinny taste

Target