BY SPAM

Visit spam.com.
50% less fat.
25% less sodium.
33% fewer calories.
Than Spam® Single Classic.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1701.
Hormel Foods. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taniya P.
Since I like the original spam, I thought I would give this a try. This seems to taste the same as original so I'm good with it. Now I know how these spam are not so healthy and I don't want a whole can of it. So these single size is perfect for once in a while guilty pleasure.
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Yuck just yuck. Texture.is weird. Flavor is horrible. I figured I would try it for the review. Just plain nasty