Spam Classic 6 pk - 12 oz

by Spam

Spam classic spiced ham product - 3 12-oz. cans 36oz Cans.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spam Classic 6 pk - 12 oz!
yuling D.
San Gabriel, CA
Spam Classic 6 pk - 12 oz uploaded by yuling D.
My husband likes to eat this brand of luncheon meat. I eat it a bit salty. It is very convenient to eat. It tastes delicious when opened. My husband likes to eat instant noodles. He also likes to fry them.
Angelica R.
Winter Haven, FL
Spam Classic 6 pk - 12 oz uploaded by Angelica R.
Spam Classic 6 pk - 12 oz uploaded by Angelica R.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Excelente para estos dos festivos. Creamos memorias de nuestros dip favoritos y hacemos nuevas con nuestros chico. Producto siempre fresco, el sabor es el mismo de años 🤩🤩🤩🙌🏼. Muy buen precio y este paquete es de 6🙈🤩🤩🎄🎄. Crea tu receta y disfrútalo. Los sándwiches de mezcla son nuestros favoritos 🇵🇷
hien L.
Birmingham, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Who does not love Spam. Classic and original! Goes with anything and everything! I can’t wait to try more flavors!

Looking for your answer?