Spam 25% Less Sodium uploaded by Yarisa S.

BY SPAM

Spam® 25% Less Sodium.
Than Spam® classic.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Target
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
I prefer this spam compared to the original because it has less sodium. I bought this at SAMs club and will buy again. With fried rice, amazing. Also with top ramen (; I would recommend this spam compared to the other versions because they're all so salty/ high in sodium, this one has less and is a slight more healthy. I'm not saying it's healthy but this one does have 25% less sodium and still tastes great!
Regina G.
zebulon , nc
Love spam. Born and raised in hawaii. They have it everywhere. Spam musibis, at mc Donalds and even at home spam, rice and kimchi.
ASHLEY H.
Tampa, FL
Gross gross gross! The only way I would eat this again is if it were the last food on the face of the planet!
M S.
Foodie Expert
Best Spam for me. Just the right saltiness. Great with the Misubi style spam snack: sushi rice (with #knorrsauce) + lightly pan fried spam + light spread of Japanese mayo + crisp Noritake wrap ♡
#spamsnacks
REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
Foodie Expert
Sometimes I find it hard to understand why some people don't like SPAM... I think its one of the best canned goods out there! :p Its tasty but its not super salty. I like cooking this using our Philips Air fryer since there's no need to add any more oil to cook it. Therefore less grease and hopefully calories. With the air fryer, the outer part becomes crunchy while the middle part is just right. :) Love Spam!
Yarisa S.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
My mom buys this but I actually don’t like it as much because it taste salty for me. Its cheap and you can buy it at any local grocery store.