BY MY SPA LIFE

Coconuts' anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties help calm and soothe skin. It makes this natural fruit extract a perfect ingredient for a soothing facial mask. It's ultra-moisturizing too! Our colorful masks with aromatherapy will make boring beauty routines a thing of the past. Go Coconuts! Paraben and sulfate free. We never test on animals. Gender: Unisex. see more...

taylor s.
Quincy, MA
I wasn’t really able to keep this on for very long because of the scent (I haven’t had this problem with the other sheet masks I’ve tried from the brand). The fragrance in it was just too bad for me to handle; it didn’t even smell good. It did moisturize my face a little but overall I didn’t really notice a difference. I wouldn’t buy it again
Samantha B.
Garrettsville, OH
This was the very first time I actually used a Facial Mask. I LOVED the SpaLife Soothing Coconut Facial Mask. It was very effective. It was gentle on my skin. I'll definitely continue to buy Spalife Soothing Coconut Facial Mask.
Sherri  K.
Kailua, HI
The fit of the mask itself is pretty poor. It didn't hug my chin and it fit oddly around my eyes and mouth. The smell is a bit odd but I can usually get past that for something incredible. However, this wasn't it for me. Whole my skin did feel decently hydrated after use my cheeks seemed a bit red and irritated. Wouldn't purchase again
Carolina V.
Katy, TX
This was one of the worst fave masks I’ve ever used. It doesn’t fit well on the face and comes off after you try to stick it down. The patches on the eye are weird too. It took me awhile to push them down so my eyes weren’t covered. Will not repurchase.
emina f.
Caledonia, MI
this mask is literally so amazing! coconut has been one of my favorite superfoods in skincare and this mask not only soothed my skin but also hydrated and radiant! i love the application of this mask because it is not too heavy and my skin does not get dehydrated at all!
Liz r.
Sheridan, IN
Feels pretty good on, but the shape of the sheet is really weird and doesn't fit that well. My face feels pretty moisturized. It was only a couple dollars at target so I decided I would give it a try.
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Purchased at: Target
Wasn’t crazy about this mask, the serum was good but the sheet mask material was the thicker type that doesn’t stick well to the face