SpaLife Pore Reducing Facial Mask - Cucumber - 0.81 oz uploaded by Angie G.SpaLife Pore Reducing Facial Mask - Cucumber - 0.81 oz uploaded by Erin H.SpaLife Pore Reducing Facial Mask - Cucumber - 0.81 oz uploaded by Erin H.

BY MY SPA LIFE

Cucumbers have natural antioxidants that soothe and moisturize skin which helps diminish the size of pores. It makes this natural fruit extract a perfect ingredient for a pore reducing facial mask. It's rich in vitamin C and K too! Our colorful masks with aromatherapy will make boring beauty routines a thing of the past. Go Cucumbers! Paraben and sulfate free. We never test on animals. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Julie O.
This was the first mask I used from this brand. The mask itself does not fit the face properly. There are a lot of air pockets around the cheeks and chin because the mask does not properly lay on the face. It says to keep out of contact with eyes but that's nearly impossible because the eye holes are not completely cut out. Once I took the mask off my face felt very sticky like I needed to rinse it. I also don't see a change in my pores which is what the mask is designed to target.
Erin H.
Davenport, FL
I recently got back from a short “camping” trip and felt like my skin could use some refreshing. So I thought I’d buy my first sheet mask and give it a try. First it was very wet and I noticed that it did not stick well to all areas of my face. It tingled a little at first but that subsided. My biggest issue with it though, is that it says to keep it on for 10-20 minutes and avoid contact with your eyes, but the sheet did not stay in one place and was sliding into my eyes only a couple minutes in. The picture was taken after maybe 10 minutes and you can see where the mask was not making contact and how it had shifted into my eye area. I didn’t like that. I will also add that it says to rub mixture into your skin once the mask is removed, but it has left my face feeling sticky. I bought this based on price, but I won’t make that mistake again. Overall I wasn’t impressed.
Miki R.
The Colony
Did this one today and I feel so refreshed. My skin is super hydrated and feels so clean. I love in dry west Texas and I don't feel like I need 3 coats of moisturizer after using this mask.
Angie G.
I bought this mask from Target on sale for $1.74 and after using it, I think it's over priced. It smells really good, like cucumbers and something else I can't quite put my finger on. The sheet mask is also yellow -- at first I thought that maybe it was expired or had gone bad but I read the package and it said it's supposed to be colored. The sheet is also stiff so it wouldn't lay flat on my face and it was also really wide, not the oval shape most sheet masks are. The sheet was dripping in essence and there was a lot still left in the sachet. Unlike other essences, this one left my skin feeling sticky. The mask was cooling, no tingling and burning. Like the package claims, it was very moisturizing, however I didn't see a change in pore size like it also claimed to do. I woke up with an extra oily t-zone, like with most moisturizing masks, but if wanted just a moisturizing mask, I would have bought one. This one was a little disappointing, but I had fun nonetheless.
Dee G.
Spokane
Worked really well! My skin felt really soft afterward. Yes, the mask is a little tricky. I suggest you lay down while using it and it stays in place. Yes, it leaves a residue. It's the "serum," and it says to rub it in after you take the mask off. Which I did. The serum made my skin feel cool and i do notice my pores are smaller. Looking to buy this in bulk because i liked it so much.
cindy v.
I bought this a while ago and finally had the opportunity to try it on today and omg, it makes your face feel so fresh and clean. It has this cool cold feeling when you apply the sheet mask and when you take it off. It literally reduce my pores around my cheek. I really like this product! Will be stocking some more!
taylor s.
Quincy, MA
The mask kinda burns around my eyes. It has an odd smell and left my skin a little sticky. It did moisturize my skin slightly. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Devan W.
Purchased at: Target
I've never used a face mask before because of how sensitive my face is. I absolutely love this mask! It made my face feel soft and not oily at all!
Clai S.
Purchased at: Target
This mask didn’t do much for my skin other than dampen it. The mask was a weird shape and wouldn’t stay on my face.