SpaLife Pore Cleaning Bubble Mask

by Spalife

Our carbonated charcoal bubble sheet mask foams up to eliminate oil and debris build-up in pores. This refreshing mask will rid your skin of dirt and leave you feeling smooth and clean.

Instructions

Open package and apply to clean skin. Using fingers, gently massage mask to activate. Foaming bubbles will occur. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off any residue.

*Tingling means it's working

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SpaLife Pore Cleaning Bubble Mask!
Natiana  G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Purchased at: Kohl's
Well I liked this mask because it did make my face feel clean and soft. I loved the way it feels when massaging your face. You do feel a tingling but as it says in the package it means is working. Price is affordable and the scent is not bad at all neither strong.
Pui C.
BELCHERTOWN, MA
SpaLife Pore Cleaning Bubble Mask uploaded by Pui C.
Even Though this product is made in Korea but I think I’m not a big fan of bubble mask. I felt very tingling on my face and after removing it, my face felt like its burning! You need to also clean face after using. Very messy for me.
Cara E.
Prairie Grove, AR
This mask was so FUN! Used it last night and though it can be a little messy I loved it. Woke up with my skin looking radiant today.
Maritza  M.
Louisville, KY
Love these face masks very affordable they smell amazing and they are very mojsterizing for the skin, very highly recommend this product!
Kelly H.
Antigo, WI
One of my all time favorite masks. Excellent value and works really well. Plus the bubbles are interesting. I have bought them multiple times and will continue to do so. It is pretty gentle- you can feel the bubbles but it is not uncomfortable at all.
Maya K.
Pasadena
I dont normally think face masks actually do that much to my skin but wirh this mask I really felt like it was cleaning out my pores. There was a stinging sensation but I think that just proved that it was working.
Tasha H.
Lexington, KY
Was shocked at how much it bubbled up. Skin looked brighter after 1 use. Surprised at how clean my face looked, and pores look smaller. Only 2 downfalls is it felt a little dry afterwards and the mask kept slipping down my face. All in all would definitely purchase again.
Laura E.
Romeoville, IL
SpaLife Pore Cleaning Bubble Mask uploaded by Laura E.
Purchased at: Target
I enjoyed this mask. I loved the light cool tingling sensation of the mask bubbling up as soon as I put it on. It bubbled up much more than what I was expecting! It did not irritate my sensitive skin at all. My face felt smooth and looked a bit brighter after using it. The only down side was that it kept slipping down in certain areas on my face, but it is not a deal breaker. I will definitely be purchasing these again for myself or gifts!
Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Target
This mask is okay. Gets 3 stars because it did foam up on the skin as advertised and makes your skin soft, but I had some irritation problem with it after about 5 minutes of use on my chin so I opted to remove it due to slight burning. I am unsure how it would have turned out if i left it on. My favorite bubble mask is the glam glow one, which never irritates my skin and leaves my skin with such a great glow!!
Ashley P.
I love it. Gets deep in my pores. I love the way the bubbles feel. My skin looks so clean and fresh after. I think 2 times a month is great to keep up with.

Looking for your answer?