BY MY SPA LIFE

Pineapples' acidity help balance out and retain the alkaline PH in the skin, making this natural fruit extract a perfect ingredient for a PH balancing facial mask. It's rich in vitamin C too! Our colorful masks with aromatherapy will make boring beauty routines a thing of the past. Go Pineapples! Paraben and sulfate free. We never test on animals. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
I purchased this at Target for a fairly affordable price. I like that it is easy to open. I definitely felt like my skin was tightening and felt refreshed. It definitely did what it was supposed to do! However, my big problem with this brand is how big the face mask is, it doesn’t fit my face and the material of it is undesirable..it’s not something that your face clings to well.
Mary F.
I didn't put this on my face. I pulled it out and the scent was so strong I just knew it would break me out. It smelled like alcohol. The scent literally gave me a headache and I didn't even wear the mask.
Gillian G.
Right off the bat, this face mask is frustrating because it doesn't like to stay on my face. It also had weird eye flaps which I just tucked in. The smell is nice, but it smells more like Apple than pineapple. I think it did just what it was supposed to as a sheet mask. I bought this from target!
Lisa C.
San Antonio, TX
So I decided to purchase this mask at target this passed weekend. I was excited to try it out because I love face masks. Let’s just say I was HIGHLY disappointed. The mask was huge and the material was just awful. The mask didn’t cling to my face and was so awkward. There was more serum in the actual package than on the mask. I won’t be purchasing this brand again.