Skin CareFacial SkincareSpa Life
Spalife Hydrating Collagen Lip Mask (Contains 6 Treatments)

Spalife Hydrating Collagen Lip Mask (Contains 6 Treatments)

by Spa Life

Introducing Spalife's uniquely formulated lip mask. Out lip mask is infused with natural plant collagen, pro vitamins, hyaluronic acids, rose essence and grape seed oils as well with other essential ingredients that will help restore your luscious lips...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spalife Hydrating Collagen Lip Mask (Contains 6 Treatments)!
Isabel T.
Spalife Hydrating Collagen Lip Mask (Contains 6 Treatments) uploaded by Isabel T.
In love with my lip mask is a infused with red wine antioxidants pro vitamins with a hint of rose essence that hydrates and stimulates collagen helps rejuvenate and restore lips to give natural beauty apply lip mask 20 minute or a little longer to perfect absorb into the lips #spalifelipmask #lipcare #influenster #isabelbeautyshop #winter #winterlover Spalife Hydrating Collagen Lip Mask (Contains 6 Treatments) #winterskincare #winterlipcare
Ash D.
Elgin, IL
I found these at tj maxx and bought them on a whim because they were like $3. I fell in love with these! My lips were so soft and hydrated, and so smooth! There were no visible lines, it's looked like I had just gotten fillers. I used this mask after using a lip scrub and I adore it. I have been looking to buy more.
Jessica R.
Spalife Hydrating Collagen Lip Mask (Contains 6 Treatments) uploaded by Jessica R.
Winter time literally dries the life out of my lips. Hot in the house, cold and windy outside really do a number so I found these and it's the best. Its cool, soft and completely hydrates my lips and brings them back to life. It is very relaxing also and it will leave them soft, plump and rosey.

Looking for your answer?