SpaLife Deep Cleansing Facial Mask - Lime - 0.81 oz uploaded by Kristen N.

BY MY SPA LIFE

Limes' acidity makes for a great cleanser. It really gets into pores and washes them out, making this natural fruit extract a perfect ingredient for a deep cleansing facial mask. It's a great astringent too! Our colorful masks with aromatherapy will make boring beauty routines a thing of the past. Go Limes! Paraben and sulfate free. We never test on animals. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Lauren E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I was really excited to try these masks when I saw them at Target, but I'm not sure I'll be purchasing again. The serum felt really great, and seemed to work well, but the mask was really awkward! The flaps over the eyes wouldn't stay folder and kept going into my eyes, and the thickness of the mask kept it from staying very well on my face, particularly on my chin. I think if the mask could be redesigned, it would be a really great product!
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Super weird mask. It's pink, which is off but fine. The scent isn't overly lime like but wow.. the mask is so thick and just does not adhere very well! There are strange eye flaps that I can't imagine using and the chin section doesn't adhere at all. There was a lot of essence and the results were okay, but I would never buy these again. Much better masks out there! Try my scheming or naruko.
Katie G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
A waste of money! I purchased the sheet mask from Target after stumbling upon these new (to my Target) sheet masks. Sheet masks are definitely something I enjoy so I looked forward to trying some news one. Luckily I only picked up one of these sheet masks (the lime one) because it was awful. It didn't absolutely nothing for my skin. It didn't feel like it did anything at all. And the sheet barely stayed on my face. It did not fit great at all. I won't be repurchasing. In fact I wish I had saved myself the $3 instead.
Sarah S.
Stoughton, MA
As a sheet mask junky, I was so excited to see this new range of masks at Target... So much so that I bought the whole line. Dumb move. These are the WORST sheet masks that I have ever tried. While the packaging is adorable the mask itself is thick, stiff and oddly shaped. The lower half of the mask didn't adhere to my face at all and the texture of it was super rough. It did absolutely nothing for me and left my skin feeling slightly sticky (gross!). If you're in the market for a good, inexpensive sheet mask... Tony Moly has some great ones.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
This didnt do much for my face, The mask itself was way to big. It also kept sliding down. I will not be repurchasing. I had very high hopes for this mask. Only pro was that it smelled good.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Super cute! The mask is pink! And smells great, like a fresh lime! My skin felt nice afterwards but the mask didn't fit my face very well