SpaLife Brightening Facial Mask - Papaya - 0.81 oz uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY MY SPA LIFE

Papayas contain papain, an enzyme that has skin-brightening properties, making this natural fruit extract a perfect ingredient for a brightening facial mask. It's rich in beta-carotene and phytochemicals too! Our colorful masks with aromatherapy will make boring beauty routines a thing of the past. Go Papayas! Paraben and sulfate free. We never test on animals. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Stephanie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's pink and smells amazing. That's where  the positive ends. It felt like it's made of cardboard. It was barely damp. I can't count how many slits I cut in this thing and it still had a crappy fit. It doesn't adhere to the skin at all, no matter what you do. I couldn't take it and took it off after 5 minutes. There was a bit of essence in the pouch, so I rubbed that in my face. I can't speak on the brightening claim since i didnt leave it on long enough. No way in hell, I'd ever repurchase this mask or use the other flavors I have. EDIT: It also had eye flaps that refused to stay down, so I cut them off. [product:spalife-brightening-facial-mask---papaya---0.81-oz]
Erica V.
I had high hopes for this mask but it just didn't work the way I would want it to. While it felt good on the skin and didn't dry my face out, it just would not stay adhered to the skin. The mask is thicker than usual. I had to keep pressing it down because it kept lifting up which is a supper inconvenience and really just supper annoying. I tried cutting it at the areas where it kept lifting but that still didn't work. I would not buy this again.