BY SPALDING

Spalding NBA Heavy Duty Basketball Net: Tough polyester woven fibers built for durability Twice the weight of normal outdoor nets Available in white 1-year warranty see more...

Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great net! We have had one in the backyard for almost 5 years now, and it has held up well even after being exposed to the elements. We just recently had some high winds that knocked the hoop over and it tore on one side, so now it needs replacing...but still, it lasted us almost 5 years!
Hannah B.
River Falls, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good net. It's pretty inexpensive and lasts very well. Would have given 5 starts but ours ripped from being hung on
Lisa S.
Redding, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bought a hoop at a yard sale and went and got the spalding net. Got it for a affordable price at our local Walmart.
Allie J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product does what a basketball net should and it's durable. I enjoyed using it to practice my baller moves.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product is really good my boyfriend just bought one, for summer. Is really good
Anastasia C.
Thy are really good and strong and I would definitely recommend this for younger kids and older it doesn't matter but it's so good and I love it
Anastasia C.
To answer your question yes they are really really good and strong