Huffy
Spalding NBA 54" Acrylic Portable Basketball Hoop

Spalding NBA 54" Acrylic Portable Basketball Hoop

by Huffy

The spalding 50 basketball system's height is adjustable from 7.5' to 10' at fixed increments. This basketball system has a 50" steel-framed polycarbonate backboard that recreates the feel of playing on a real basketball court. Its sturdy metal frame keeps the system standing even when the play turns competitive. The backboard is adjustable and has a nylon net. This portable basketball system has 2 attached wheels that let you easily maneuver the basketball hoop to any outdoor area. It can be cleaned with a damp cloth.

Is this the best basketball hoop?
When did you start playing basketball?
Start your review of Spalding NBA 54" Acrylic Portable Basketball Hoop!
T.  S.
Hinesville, GA
I brought the Huffy Spalding Polycarbonate Portable Basketball System 50 for my boys for Christmas over 7 years ago. I liked that the backboard was made of polycarbonate. Unfortunately with this being a outdoor goal the backboard has changed from a clear colors to an yellowish tint color over the years due to sunlight/UV rays. Some area I would like to see improved is the wheels from breaking due to moving the goal around the driveway and grass. Also the height adjustments pool from getting stuck. Overall I enjoyed this Huffy brand and the fun/excitement it has given to my family while shooting some hoops. Yes I would recommend this basketball goal.
Lorena M.
Pearisburg, VA
I love this product and all the other products as well it is easy to use, Spalding Basketball Rectangle board (54") is the best product that I have tried so far and I wouldn't improve it at all cause it already does the job and it is affordable, I would recommend it. #globetrotter
Karen M.
Spalding NBA 54" Acrylic Portable Basketball Hoop uploaded by Karen M.
Sturdy basketball equipment. 🏀 Great for tall kids. The height is adjustable 7.5- 10 feet. The backboard is glass not plastic, so it gives the authentic basketball court feel. It is mobile and can be placed in different areas. I filled it up with water, but you can also fill it up with sand. It truly keeps it balanced. I was skeptical at first if it would hold. As I started adding the water I noticed it no longer moved. Definitely would recommend if you love to shoot hoops. It will require at least 2 people to set up. Fairly easy to assemble without any hassle.
Sabreena G.
This court is very mobile, it moves great on grass and has strong wheels. The backboard is also strong and doesn't get dirty. However the only down side about the court is when the sun shines through the clear backboard and blocks your vision.
Devin R.
San Francisco
Definitely one of the better mobile and adjustable basketball hoops. The ease of use is worth the cost, and the ball return is a nice touch. Sturdy product from a leading brand in basketball.
Olivia F.
Fort Myers, FL
1,281 reviews
Great product by Spaulding! My brothers and I always knocked it over though and it'd fall over during bad storms too.
Pengxue X.
Fresno, CA
Great goal and not a day goes by that i don't shoot a few baskets here and there. I get all my friends and family to join in for some games just for the exercise. Had it for years and it still gets the job done.
Brittany B.
Just bought this for my son's 11th birthday. The goal it self is good but putting it together was horrible. The instructions was not easy and the package for the parts was horrible none or the parts was labeled. It took almost 3 and a half hours to put it together. The thing to adjust the hoop is not easy to move.
nashawn  G.
Clearwater, FL
Ive found that spalding has the best adjustable goals. Highest quality backboard breakaway rims . put mine through a lot from on 3 tournaments to dunk contest with friends and havnt had a single problem yet.
Laykin H.
Oakwood, GA
I got this goal when I was in about the 2nd grade for Christmas... I really enjoyed, especially at the time, that the goal was adjustable with a simple handle. Make sure you keep water in the bottom to hold it down otherwise it could tip over while you are just joking around. Like I've said... I've had it for a while, and it still looks good as new.