Spalding Basketball Rectangle board (54

Spalding Basketball Rectangle board (54")

BY SPALDING #10 in uncategorized

Turn your backyard into a basketball court in a jiffy with the huffy basketball rectangle board. It has a rectangular 54" board constructed with a steel frame and a nylon net. Its steel frame makes it sturdy enough to withstand the rigors of intense gaming. This outdoor basketball backboard can be fixed to poles with a diameter of 3.5". see more...

• When did you start playing basketball?2 Answers
Spalding Basketball Rectangle board (54
Spalding Basketball Rectangle board (54")
Buy on Target*
Pengxue X.
Pengxue X.
Fresno, CA
Great goal and not a day goes by that i don't shoot a few baskets here and there. I get all my friends and family to join in for some games just for the exercise. Had it for years and it still gets the job done.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Great product by Spaulding! My brothers and I always knocked it over though and it'd fall over during bad storms too.
nashawn  g.
nashawn g.
Clearwater, FL
Ive found that spalding has the best adjustable goals. Highest quality backboard breakaway rims . put mine through a lot from on 3 tournaments to dunk contest with friends and havnt had a single problem yet.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Haslett, MI
I have had my hoop for years and I love it! It is adjustable and works well for multiple heights and skill levels.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Prairieville, LA
We recently bought this for the kids to practice basketball skills at home, but it's ended up being a lot of fun for the whole family. We bought this particular model because it was adjustable. We have little kids and older kids so this was a selling point. This made it very difficult to put together though. Be prepared to spend plenty of time on that part and have at least two, patient, educated adults to assemble it.
Devin R.
Devin R.
San Francisco
Definitely one of the better mobile and adjustable basketball hoops. The ease of use is worth the cost, and the ball return is a nice touch. Sturdy product from a leading brand in basketball.
Sabreena G.
Sabreena G.
This court is very mobile, it moves great on grass and has strong wheels. The backboard is also strong and doesn't get dirty. However the only down side about the court is when the sun shines through the clear backboard and blocks your vision.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX
We bought this for our son as a Christmas gift. The quality is wonderful and easy to adjust the height. Our sons used it everyday from our 7 year old to our 15 year old. It's worth the price.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Cincinnati, OH
We purchased this basketball hoop for our son about 2 years ago. We installed it on Christmas eve in 20-degree weather with about a foot of snow on the ground. Then this year we experienced the most brutal winter of the past 50 years. This in-ground basketball hoop has withstood feet upon feet of snow, 50-60 mph winds, hail, sleet, and more and is still in amazing shape. With the exception of a few backboard scuffs (due to rough young boys), this basketball hoop is still in phenomenal condition. This basketball hoop should last another decade! Not to mention that it was cheaply priced for the amazing quality!
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
I will admit the construction on this hoop was a bit lengthy, however we love that we can adjust it to so many different heights. We can put it to the normal 10 feet for me and my husband and lower for our 10 year old and 3 year old. When moving it to 10 feet it does take a lot of muscle to get to to stay up.
Jesilyn F.
Jesilyn F.
Barrigada
When did you start playing basketball?