Spalding Basketball Rectangle board (54

Spalding Basketball Rectangle board (54")

BY SPALDING #10 in uncategorized

Turn your backyard into a basketball court in a jiffy with the huffy basketball rectangle board. It has a rectangular 54" board constructed with a steel frame and a nylon net. Its steel frame makes it sturdy enough to withstand the rigors of intense gaming. This outdoor basketball backboard can be fixed to poles with a diameter of 3.5". see more...

Spalding Basketball Rectangle board (54
Spalding Basketball Rectangle board (54")
Sabreena G.
This court is very mobile, it moves great on grass and has strong wheels. The backboard is also strong and doesn't get dirty. However the only down side about the court is when the sun shines through the clear backboard and blocks your vision.
Ansley S.
Mena, AR
My mom bought me this goal as a present for my birthday last year. It still looks brand new. I use it all the time and it is great. It's one of those goals that you can dunk on time after time and never have to worry about it breaking. I also live in an area where there is occasional severe winds. This goal has never blown over! My old one did a lot! Overall this is a great basketball goal and I highly recommend it over others.
Krystal G.
I will admit the construction on this hoop was a bit lengthy, however we love that we can adjust it to so many different heights. We can put it to the normal 10 feet for me and my husband and lower for our 10 year old and 3 year old. When moving it to 10 feet it does take a lot of muscle to get to to stay up.
Samantha B.
Cincinnati, OH
We purchased this basketball hoop for our son about 2 years ago. We installed it on Christmas eve in 20-degree weather with about a foot of snow on the ground. Then this year we experienced the most brutal winter of the past 50 years. This in-ground basketball hoop has withstood feet upon feet of snow, 50-60 mph winds, hail, sleet, and more and is still in amazing shape. With the exception of a few backboard scuffs (due to rough young boys), this basketball hoop is still in phenomenal condition. This basketball hoop should last another decade! Not to mention that it was cheaply priced for the amazing quality!
Laykin H.
Oakwood, GA
I got this goal when I was in about the 2nd grade for Christmas... I really enjoyed, especially at the time, that the goal was adjustable with a simple handle. Make sure you keep water in the bottom to hold it down otherwise it could tip over while you are just joking around. Like I've said... I've had it for a while, and it still looks good as new.
Justin R.
Del Rio, TX
Excellent hoop! Not a day goes but where I don't shoot baskets at least a few times a day. Saves money and trips to the gym!
river f.
Bluffton, SC
This basketball hoop is a very good one. i dunk on it all the time and it never breaks and still looks brand new so i rate this an a
Devin R.
San Francisco
Definitely one of the better mobile and adjustable basketball hoops. The ease of use is worth the cost, and the ball return is a nice touch. Sturdy product from a leading brand in basketball.
Pengxue X.
Fresno, CA
Great goal and not a day goes by that i don't shoot a few baskets here and there. I get all my friends and family to join in for some games just for the exercise. Had it for years and it still gets the job done.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Great product by Spaulding! My brothers and I always knocked it over though and it'd fall over during bad storms too.
Jesilyn F.
Barrigada
When did you start playing basketball?