Spaghetti Squash - Price Per Pound

by Pero Family Farms

Spaghetti squash 1-lb.

Yummmm! I've always loved spaghetti squash. Anyone have any off the wall recipes besides the obvious?
I have been looking for ways to cut down on my carbs. I know spaghetti squash is good for you, but it seems to be very seedy and not a lot of squash. Anyone else have this problem?
What are some good ways to cook spaghetti squash??
Start your review of Spaghetti Squash - Price Per Pound!
christina Z.
Madison , TN
Some of the best product around! Great squash made cut up fried with onions#influenster #influenstereats
Carrie S.
Elk Grove, CA
Spaghetti Squash - Price Per Pound uploaded by Carrie S.
If you have never tried spaghetti🍝 squash, I highly recco you grab some next time you're at a farmer's market or produce section. Cut it in half, bake face down at 350° for about an hour, cool or chill, then just pull it out of the shell and you've got spaghetti! (Just a little salt and pepper and it is perfect.) Put it in soups, make a salad, use it instead of pasta, it's much healthier! Don't put it off! You'll love it!
Jodi F.
Costa Mesa, CA
Absolutely love spaghetti squash! Not a huge fan of angel hair pasta with my chicken parm... But I love this with it!,,,
Jennifer M.
Medina, OH
I live a low carb lifestyle so spaghetti squash has become a favorite of mine. I love to make casseroles with it. Cut in half, scoop out the seeds, place open side down and bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes.
Shannon A.
Spencer, OK
Love love spaghetti squash.... It's almost a meal in itself... I put grilled chicken and monterrey jack cheese on our after shredding the squash, all back in the same shell and no dirty dishes after.... Got to try it, it's good.
Sierra S.
Cottondale , AL
So I cooked spaghetti squash for the first time last week ... I was kinda nervous... trying to eat healthy and I wanted spaghetti... i followed the instructions on the sticker ... it was a little mushy but over all good found a different way to cook it on Pinterest will try again most definitely!
Tiffany B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love spaghetti squash. I use it in place of pasta since I'm on a low carb diet. I usually get a small squash and it still make more than enough for the family. I usually put a meat sauce on top. It taste just like pasta to me, pasta never really had a taste by itself. I just need to work on properly cooking it. Sometimes I can cook it just right, other times I under-cook it and it turns out a little crunchy. Its also pretty inexpensive and my family likes it as well. Definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...