GroceryPantryBarilla
Spaghetti Pasta - 16oz - Barilla

Spaghetti Pasta - 16oz - Barilla

Barilla® Spaghetti.

EST. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 9-10 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

1 lb (454 g).

I Received my first #voxbox! These are my favourite pasta and I can’t wait to try the new recipes on the barilla card. What recipes would you do ? Spaghetti Pasta - 16oz - Barilla Farfalle Pasta - 16oz - Barilla
I got a knock on my door this morning and found this... Total surprise! It is not even on my dashboard... So happy Spaghetti Pasta - 16oz - Barilla
Start your review of Spaghetti Pasta - 16oz - Barilla!
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Spaghetti Pasta - 16oz - Barilla uploaded by Kate G.
Purchased at: Publix
A very solid pasta. We buy this one often. It’s the perfect addition to any sauce. This is high quality! We love the taste and texture. You can occasionally find it for Bogo at Publix. I’ll continue to buy it!
Nicole S.
Elkton, MD
Spaghetti Pasta - 16oz - Barilla uploaded by Nicole S.
I only use barilla @pasta at my house. Easy to cook and ready in almost no time. The flavor is there and the price is very good for the quality.
Giulia M.
Laguna Beach, CA
Spaghetti Pasta - 16oz - Barilla uploaded by Giulia M.
As a true italian of course I always search for Barilla! this is one of the best italian company that produce pasta and for me is like to be back at home! the pasta doesn't remain cruncy and doesn't become to soft, that is the number one rule that italian looks for pasta!!
Adryana  V.
Bridgeport, CT
Spaghetti Pasta - 16oz - Barilla uploaded by Adryana  V.
Love how this pasta get al dente 🦷 - and gets so yummy even when you don’t have much time to make, I always buy this brand of spaghetti because they taste good and has a really great price (10/$10 at Stop and Shop lol). This time I just mixed with chunky salsa because I ran out of tomato sauce or pesto sauce and surprisingly tasted really good, I recommend
Porsha M.
Stockton, CA
Spaghetti Pasta - 16oz - Barilla uploaded by Porsha M.
This is the perfect noodles to make spaghetti with . These noodles are so good and they’re very cheap . It’s known to be the best selling pasta . They come in multiple style noodles for any occasion and they’re non gmo I love them .
Natalia S.
Kings Beach, CA
Spaghetti Pasta - 16oz - Barilla uploaded by Natalia S.
Purchased at: Safeway
This is one of the best store bought pasta you can get. Always great for my Cacio e pepe when you are tired or on the run and are not willing to sacrifice a good quality hot meal for a fast food. Affordable and can find it anywhere. Recommended.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
1,013 reviews
Spaghetti Pasta - 16oz - Barilla uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Spaghetti Pasta - 16oz - Barilla this is in my top two phase spaghetti noodle brands my daughter loves it and so does the whole family! The noodles hardly stick together I just add a little oil when they do. It goes well with any sauce always a hit with dinner!
Sakina V.
New Castle, DE
Spaghetti Pasta - 16oz - Barilla uploaded by Sakina V.
As a pasta lover and the cook of years this brand is my favourite! Will make you feel like in Italy. Quality, taste, all is great. Can’t say it is affordable but definitely super delicious.
Rosemary  D.
Toronto, ON
Spaghetti Pasta - 16oz - Barilla uploaded by Rosemary  D.
I received this spaghetti as a part of my voxbox and I really enjoyed it! It's quick and easy to prepare and pleases everyone in my family. I like that it has quality ingredients and its inexpensive. Thank you @barillacanada #voxbox
Susan S.
Spaghetti Pasta - 16oz - Barilla uploaded by Susan S.
Purchased at: Target
Spaghetti Pasta - 16oz - Barilla It is the best way to start your pasta entree' You can add the best of ingredients, if you dont start with the finest pasta you will not be reaping all the favor benifits.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalie B.
Stamford , Lincolnshire
a year ago
Natalia S. 8 months ago
Cacio e pepe is just butter, good pecorino and parmesan, pepper and done! Grown up mac n cheese! 👌 bon apetit has a good recipe for it, very fast and easy gourmet meal! I made it with Barilla pasta casually! Hope you enjoy it!
Susan S.
a year ago
member-947811 a year ago
I save the pasta water and finish it with a splash of the pasta water.