BY SPAFINDER.COM #13 in Websites

Buy the Spafinder gift card & book appointments online for over 20000 locations worldwide. Give the gift of health & wellness at Spafinder Wellness 365!

Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely LOVE SpaFinder gift cards!  I always ask for them for my birthday and Christmas and they're one of my favorite things to buy for others as gifts.  They are partnered with so many different salons and spas which gives you the option to use them at so many different places!  I have never had an issue redeeming or using a gift card!  And they're great because the person who receives it can use it for whatever type of service they want and they can choose the location!  I love them so much!
Amber s.
Amber s.
charlotte, NC
It shows a lot if great services, however, it had the same problem I find when searching for other beauty service searches which is when I search for the charlotte area where I reside and even narrow it down further with a mile radius it still gave responses that were concord, Huntersville, fort mill, matthews, monroe, etc....aka places not within charlotte although they're close, but charlotte is large enough that if i don't want to search outside of the city then I shouldn't need to.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Medley, FL
I came on a day visit specifically to see the spa. It overlooks the ocean, beach, boats kite surfers and palm trees from the relaxation room. The lockeroom facilities were clean, well stocked and enjoyable. The staff were attentive and made me feel welcome to enjoy my spa time before and after my treatment. As for the treatment, I had my first Lomi Lomi massage ever from Virgilio. His skills are more like art and is professional manner made me feel in good hands. The Lomi Lomi massage gave me insight into the current state of my body and I now know how much my body has been neglected
DeZell M.
DeZell M.
I recently received a gift card from a coworker and went to the website to see what they had to offer. I wish they had more spa places to chose from with different services. The pro is it easy to find who accepts online. Cons every spa in my area request appointment a head which you can't inform you have a gift card till you get there, but have used your credit card on file from the online appointment.
Valarie A.
Valarie A.
Lemon Grove, CA
Spafinder was great, they gave me locations of places I could get a massage in my area. They did not work at Massage envy, which I was disappointed because that was the closest to my home and had the best price for an hour massage, however I did find a massage place about 5 miles down from me , where they did accept the spafinder gift card. Overall, would be a good gift for yourself and others.
Spa finder is a great way to find a spa close to you. I was giving a gift card for my birthday, so I used the website and found a local spa for me to try out. I wasn't the biggest fan of the services I received at the Murrieta spa. I felt like the lady rushed during my pedicure, and the end result was pretty crappy. I've had a better experience at a cheaper nail Salon down the street from me. But that's not  spa finders fault, it's a great resource. The particular location I picked was just crappy.
Trudy B.
Trudy B.
Danbury, CT
Excellent service to help find different spas based on your location and preferences. I was very pleased with the ease of using the service as well as the discounts available to me just by using the service. I will definitely use this service again when I am traveling to find great spa services in the locations that I am traveling to.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Tucson, AZ
I don't like using spa finder they don't keep an updated list of their spas. And sometimes spas get annoyed when you call about their specials. Because everything is so discounted. Also a lot of guest who use these services tend to have bad attitudes about it so staff tend to treat these guest bad in the first place
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
I got a couple spa finder gift cards for my birthday and it enabled me to do something special for myself instead of just buying gas or groceries with a cash gift. I had tons of options on spa finder to choose where I wanted to spend my card. I'll definitely be gifting these out for birthdays and holidays!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Lone Tree, CO
I love Spafinder just for the flexibility of where you can spend your gift card. It's the perfect gift for anyone, man or woman. I wish there were more salons in my area that took Spafinder. But I don't have to travel too far to find what I'm looking for and the website is great for finding the services I want.