BY SPAFINDER.COM #26 in Websites

Buy the Spafinder gift card & book appointments online for over 20000 locations worldwide. Give the gift of health & wellness at Spafinder Wellness 365!

Tatiana C.
San Francisco
Don't Do It!!! It is a scam!

I have purchased a Spa Finder Gift Certificate for my friend's BD and accidentally made a typo ("." instead of "_" in the email). I emailed the customer support and they said they could do nothing - redirected me to call the number.
I did and I was promised a refund within 48 hours. Nothing happened. I called again after a week and the CS representative directed me to their "Order Department". After 55 min wait on the phone the guy on the other end picked up and said "I have to disconnect this call - Thank you for calling SPA Finder!". WHAT???
This is a SCAM - no business does this.  Spare your money and don't encourage scammers.
Lindsey L.
San Diego
Spa finder is a scam. They claim businesses will accept them that absolutely refuse to accept the discounted rate because they are horrible for business. I asked an owner why spas do not participate, or very few, and she said because with the discount and the cut spa finder takes, they end up loosing money and most people looking for discounts are only window shoppers and habitual discount seekers, not loyal customers. I then asked another owner who said the same thing and added that people who use spa finder are cheap and do not tip the technicians. So, I decided it was better to just contribute to their business rather than take away from it.
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
This product wasn't anything special but it was indeed good with the job. I would recommend this product to a friend or a relative and I would buy again. I wasn't disappointed with the way this product worked. This product definitely was worth the buyg
Natalie K.
I love Spafinder.com! It’s one of my go to gift cards for friends and family. I love that it’s not just spas but salons and fitness gyms too! There’s also a good deal Costco on the gift cards. Just make sure the business actually accepts the cards. I found a yoga studio listed on the Spafinder website but the studio said they weren’t participating in the program. The studio ended up honoring my gift card.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Melissa P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Good service but hard to find places near me to accept the gift cards. I love massages and yoga but places that accept these are over 35 miles away one way so I wish places were closer to me. I would not buy these gift cards again.
Miranda V.
Scam scam scam. Said a spa would take their spa certificate and they didn’t! No where did! And when I called and tried to contact them I never reached anyone and the one time I did they hung up on me! Don’t buy!
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
Spa Finder is a great site to locate local spas in your area. This site provides reviews and ways to get in the websites to provide further details to the spas. Super easy to get access to and easy to use.
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
SpaFinder is a great way to stay connected with skin care products, as well as anything else incorporated with spas. You can get a first look at specials and new deals, as well as upcoming events.
Christopher H.
Tampa, FL
The spa I went to honestly wasn't that great, I went one time but it was not a great experience. The hot rocks were nice, as well as the steam room. But the staff could definitely improve their hospitality.