Add a Photo

By SPAFINDER.COM
#22 in Websites

Buy the Spafinder gift card & book appointments online for over 20000 locations worldwide. Give the gift of health & wellness at Spafinder Wellness 365!

Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Lone Tree, CO

I love Spafinder just for the flexibility of where you can spend your gift card. It's the perfect gift for anyone, man or woman. I wish there were more salons in my area that took Spafinder. But I don't have to travel too far to find what I'm looking for and the website is great for finding the services I want.
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Miami, Florida

Exceeded my expectations. Very warm and professional service in Jacksonville Florida. My sister joined me and she too agreed. I love the options for the recipient in a different State. There are so many vendors and services for her to choose from. Takes the worry out of choosing a perfect vs impractical gift.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Sandy, UT

My coworker gave me a gift card for this site recently. It was so nice to be able to log onto the site and search for different services in my area to use the gift card at. Me and my husband got a couples massage and the spa gladly accepted the gift card and we had a wonderful time!
Dina D.
Dina D.
Homestead, FL

Great website to find Spa's around the city.  You are able to see the different ratings for  the wellness center and spas. Make it easy to find the perfect masseuse. Also a great place to get gift ideas. I would recommend this site to all my friends who are looking to have spa day.
christy d.
christy d.

SpaFinder is a great idea, although unfortunately I have 250 dollars of spa finder gift cards going to waste because I cannot find any company that will accept them. I am frustrated and very disappointed that I wasted my money buying these gift cards that are of no use to me.
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Wilmington, DE

I was given a gift card as a holiday gift. The website was easy to navigate to find a spa for the massage that I wanted. However the spa's website did not disclose prices accurately so upon arrival, I found out that it would be much more expensive. Not Spafinder's fault.
ella s.
ella s.
Saint Louis, MO

Their products are just always amazing and always keep me looking great! The service is great and I am always super excited when I get anything from them. I've never had any complaints! I'm almost never disappointed by them and would recommend to others.
Shailyn H.
Shailyn H.

I used this to find a massage spa in my area, it was easy to use, and very nice to go about, I really have no complaints, it's nice that it really focusing on a healthy living and a wellness of life for someone who may not be into health as much
Linda B.
Linda B.
Milwaukee, wi

Purchased a gift card online for my supervisors birthday. It was extremely easy to purchase it and to redeem it. Their were many options for massage spa's to chose from which was really nice because she didn't habe to go to a specific franchise.
Blue
Blue
Compton, CA

So far so good. I gave it as a gift and my friend is completely happy with her card. No problems to report**UPDATE** My friend used her giftcard while I was visiting recently and she was able to utilize it with no problems and no hidden fees

Join Now