SpaceNK.com

by Space Nk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SpaceNK.com!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoBrooklyn, NY
I love Space NK. I’m from England and I used to frequent their Guildord and Brighton stores. Now I’m in Brooklyn, NYC, and I was delighted to find one here. They always have the more niche brands, which I like, and the staff are always helpful and attentive. I can always find a more unusual perfume here, or I can stock up in Kiehl’s. Great shop. Love it.
2 years agoClearwater , FL
I recently purchased my Rodial night cream from Space NK, and had a few samples included in my online purchase which always makes me happy! Super quick delivery too
2 years agoQueen Creek, AZ
Unique products to say the least! If you haven't checked them out do it!! They have some of the prettiest products!! They are expensive but i feel like the individually of the brand is so worth the money!!
2 years agoLiverpool, NY
I get an occasional coupon from this store, and love using them. They have a lot of indie brands. More of a nice niche shop for beauty. I love their holiday collections for Christmas, can’t go wrong with buying family and friends beauty care from this store!
2 years agonew york, NY
I love, love, love his store. They carry a wonderfully edited selection of makeup and skincare products. They carry more high end products than Sephora. It’s perfect to avoid going to the dreaded department store (I can’t handle the fragrance overload!).
2 years agoScottsdale, AZ
I found out about Space NK Apothecary from my favorite beauty blogger (the Beauty Professor). Space NK Apothecary used to only be available in the U.K., but they are now available in the States as well. They carry a bunch of amazing brands that you may or may not be familiar with, but they do a fantastic job at offering a myriad of amazing skincare, makeup, haircare, etc. products for men and women. If you are new to this store, check-out one of their stores (if you live you near one or check-out their website).
2 years agoCosta Mesa, CA
I love shopping from Space.NK for their awesome selection of brands/products, but also because the shipping is super fast and they have a really great loyalty program. You get points for every dollar, a birthday gift (that's high quality), and money toward other purchases with your points. So i personally love to buy from here.
2 years agoSyracuse, NY
This site is the epitome of "cool," and I always feel so happy with any shopping experience on it. The brands they carry speak to me, and I feel like I can find things that I already know I love and things that I haven't tried yet but will love. The layout is intuitive, and the overall design is very cool. Love this site.
2 years agoOxnard, CA
This online store in the US carries many items that are usually found overseas. This store makes it easy for those of us who live in the US to get products that are normally sold only in Europe. I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone looking for hard to find beauty products.
2 years ago
I love love love space nk!! Such a great online store since I don't have access to an actual store in the state I reside in. They carry tons of brands and everything is super good high quality. Fast shipping and a super user friendly site!