BY SPACE NK

What it is: A limited-edition collection featuring three iconic 111SKIN essentials, presented in packaging perfect for giving. Collection includes:- Nocturnal Eclipse Recovery Cream NAC Y2 (0.5 oz.): an ultra-hydrating recovery cream that effectively combats signs of aging to revitalize the skin at night- Space Defence Bright Lift Eye Gel NAC Y2 (0.17 oz.): a soothing eye gel that reduces the appearance of dark circles, minimizes puffiness and softens the appearance of fine lines while keeping your eye area hydrated- Y Theorem Repair Serum NAC Y2 (0.33 oz.): a repair serum that significantly boosts collagen production, supports cell regeneration and improves the elasticity of the skin. Brand: SPACE. NK. APOTHECARY. Style Name: Space. nk. apothecary 111Skin The Iconic Edit Collection. Style Number: 5494274. Available in stores. see more...

Jessica M.
I really wanted to love this product because I’m a big fan of quality skincare products and this one seemed top of the line. Pros: The eye serum is a light weight gel, which goes on really smoothly and doesn’t cause a sticky residue. A little bit of the product goes a long way. Cons: After using it for a few weeks I didn’t notice a difference in the puffiness around my eyes or an increase in brightness. It does hydrated under the eyes, but I’ve found other eye serum that do just as good of a job for about a third of the price. Overall, I was underwhelmed with this product.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I love this product! It doesn't dry out my skin. It doesn't give a burning sensation like a lot of other products I have used.
I purchased the full size from ipsy after receiving a trial size in an ipsy bag.
This product isn't cheap and I don't know if I will buy again because I recently found a similar product that is cheaper that I like just as much.
But if anyone wants to try it i would say give it a shot. It works great! I have been very happy with it!
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
This 111Skin bright eye lift gel is amazing! It's very light feeling and when applied it made my skin feel and look real hydrated! The scent of the gel is delightful. Seriously smells so, so good! I used it before doing my daily makeup and it worked wonderfully for my zombie looking dark under eye circles! Hands down the best!
Carly P.
Wallington, NJ
This under eye lift gel is amazing. I have very bad dark circles that nothing ever covers them. I wouldn’t say this completely cover them completely but it brightens them a lot so it is so much easier to cover them with a lot less make up! It is a great product and i would def buy it again! 👍🏼
nephthys p.
Purchased at: Sephora
I just got into using eye serum and I've tried a couple of them but this hands down is the best I've used so far. It got rid of my fine lines under my eyes and I was amazed at how fast it worked
Zaynah K.
Corona, CA
I have more moderate to severe undereye wrinkles. I love the eye brightening serum because of how light it feels and and has visibly reduced wrinkles that nothing else had an effect on. I only wish it did something for puffiness too, that's why 4 stars instead of 5.
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this little travel size and i seen this for $40 for this tiny size. It’s a gel, its a pump. I love the packaging for this. It reduces dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. You just need a tiny bit and it will go along ways.
Carrie C.
Brightens and hydrates like nothing i have tried so far and i have tried so many products to try to get a handle on this. Is it exspensive? YES, but is it worth it? For me 100%! I saw result fairly quickly, very happy with the product and effectiveness
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
I've only tried the eye gel. It works well to hydrate and lift. The only problem for me is the price. But as I always say if it works, spend it.
Brittany A.
Corona, CA
I got the space defence bright eye gel in my ipsy bag, I dont notice a difference and it's more of a watery substance than a gel substance...