Add a Photo

By SPA SONIC
#1454 in Facial Cleansers
Exfoliates, cleanses and smoothes clear complexion technology non-irritating deeps cleans with rapid rotating technology relax and beautify with spa sonic's 7pcs professional kit new color collection. Spa sonic delightfully deep cleanses the entire face & body, tones the skin, and makes you feel great. spa sonic skin care system face and body polisher is a waterproof device which is ideal for use in the shower, bath and sink. it operates with 4 attachments (all included): a small brush for the face, a large brush for the body, pumice for rough areas, and a facial sponge for micro dermabrasion and...
Haley G.
Haley G.

L had planned on ordering a Clarisonic but opted not to after discovering the company engages in animal testing. I found the Spa Sonic system at target.com on Cyber Monday for an awesome price and snagged it. I LOVE it! Very nice product, works wonderfully. The fave brush is very soft. It comes with several attachments. Highly recommend.
Dania A.
Dania A.
El Paso, TX

I really love how soft it feels on my face . I can feel it cleaning up my pores ! Really nice product they got really creative with it the colors are fun . I like to use it everyday in the shower with a facial cleansing
christine p.
christine p.
San diego, Ca

This is a great skin care product because its comes with the multiple heads. itll help improve the texture of your skin and depending on what cleaners and creams you use it can also help your pores shrink!
Andi S.
Andi S.
Union Gap, WA

I really enjoy this system and absolutely love the color! As far as being a dupe goes I would say this is a great bargin!! The only down fallnis the brush only rotates in one direction but it definitely gets the job done!!
Marcella M.
Marcella M.

I have NEVER used a Sonic Care system for my skin. Is is better then just washing your face with a wash rag? Is it worth buying?
Ana S.
Ana S.
Hackensack, NJ

I would like to know if it works with batteries or with charger?
Babi S.
Babi S.
Passo de Camaragibe - AL

how long the battery lasts?

Join Now