Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face & Body Polisher - 7 Piece Professional Kit uploaded by Felecia F.

BY SPA SONIC

Exfoliates, Cleanses and Smoothes  Clear Complexion Technology    Non-Irritating    Comparable to Clarisonic Plus Skincare System. The Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face & Body Polisher set includes: 1 Body polishing unit. 2 Small facial brushes. 1 Large body brush. 1 Facial buffer. 1 Pumice stone. 1 Battery four pack Spa Sonic delightfully deep cleanses the entire face & body, tones the skin, and makes you feel great.  Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face and Body Pol. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "This is great I always want to get one of this product and try and see if work for my face because I have dry skin " in 1 review
  • "I started to break out less often and feels so much more clean!" in 1 review
Gillian C.
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
I purchased this because it gets great reviews on Amazon, and because it is way cheaper than the Clarisonic. My face feels clean and soft after using (I use it once per day) and it has been very durable (I've had it over a year and no problems so far.) I don't feel like it has changed my life, and I do wonder how it compares to the Clarisonic (because people claim that it HAS changed their lives :-).
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Watseka, IL
After researching several of these types of facial cleaners I landed on this one for my daughter. Her face is very broken out and is doing so much better I even love it and have ordered one for myself my pores are smaller and so much smoothr.
Lady G.
Lady G.
Analise T.
Analise T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really did improve my skin. I started to break out less often and feels so much more clean!
Roz T.
Roz T.
Its amazing, u can feel when your face is fresh and clean its always obvious
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The different brushes makes this product great to use just about anywhere on your body. There a small brush for cleaning your face. There's a sponge to apply moisturizer or the such on your face. There's a large brush for use on your body. And a pumice stone attachment for all the rough edges.
Anna-Kay B.
Anna-Kay B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Needed electric, electronic unit, read the Sonic, took that to be electronic the Sonic one replacing worked the best of any skin care system ever used
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Love love love love looooooovvvvveeeee this sadly mine broke. Need to get this and i definitely recommend it
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Edmonton, Alberta
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this as a gift and in my opinion it works great! I love that it works with my favorite cleanser, body-wash and face moisturizer. It makes my skin feels so soft and clean. The pumice attachment doesn't seem to work as well but still okay. The brush attach pieces are soft and you don't have to push hard against your face/body. They also sell replaceable attachments. Cheaper than the other brand name ones too.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try something new. Does this work?
Emily S.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you find this? And how much
Tirza G.
Tirza G.
Grants, NM
I been trying out different kinds for a few months know they all seem to irritate my skin. Does anyone know how this one is ? Would it be more sensitive on my skin?
Alaa S.
Alaa S.
Tunisia, sfax
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this brush leaves your face clean ?
jennifer G.
jennifer G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quiero probar este producto tengo muchísimas ganas de hacerlo y quiero saber si limpia en profundidad y no hace daño a la piel?