Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face & Body Polisher - 7 Piece Professional Kit uploaded by Felecia F.

BY SPA SONIC

Exfoliates, Cleanses and Smoothes  Clear Complexion Technology    Non-Irritating    Comparable to Clarisonic Plus Skincare System. The Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face & Body Polisher set includes: 1 Body polishing unit. 2 Small facial brushes. 1 Large body brush. 1 Facial buffer. 1 Pumice stone. 1 Battery four pack Spa Sonic delightfully deep cleanses the entire face & body, tones the skin, and makes you feel great.  Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face and Body Pol. see more...

• "I started to break out less often and feels so much more clean!" in 1 review
Leslie P.
I love using my brush, it's just absolutely amazing !
It makes my face feel super clean & I love the little massages I get out of it !
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
This is such a great item to have if you are a gal who loves to exfoliate. All the extra attachments make it so versatile .
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I have been dying to try one of these but don't know how effective they are! I would love to try one and see how it works!
Lady G.
This is great I always want to get one of this product and try and see if work for my face because I have dry skin
Analise T.
This product really did improve my skin. I started to break out less often and feels so much more clean!
Crystal G.
Columbus, GA
I prefer using this on my skin versus a wash cloth, it seems you get that better deep clean
Roz T.
Its amazing, u can feel when your face is fresh and clean its always obvious
Annanosbest
Review for: Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face & Body Polisher - 7 Piece Professional Kit more...
Love this product. Nothing but amazing things to say. My mom bought this product for me online at Costco last year. Best Birthday gift ever. I like the soft brushes and that it has different speeds. I use this every night after removing my makeup with a cleanser. I recommend it to all my fellow ladies out there. Perfect for any type of skin and makes you feel fresh and your face or body feel extremely soft.
Tammy W.
Edmonton, Alberta
Received this as a gift and in my opinion it works great! I love that it works with my favorite cleanser, body-wash and face moisturizer. It makes my skin feels so soft and clean. The pumice attachment doesn't seem to work as well but still okay. The brush attach pieces are soft and you don't have to push hard against your face/body. They also sell replaceable attachments. Cheaper than the other brand name ones too.
Kitija K.
Jelgava
After you take off yor makeup and you think that your skin is clean you have to clean with this and then you see how dirthy it was
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Where can you find this? And how much
Jennifer O.
I want to try something new. Does this work?
Alaa S.
Tunisia, sfax
Does this brush leaves your face clean ?
jennifer G.
New Castle, DE
Quiero probar este producto tengo muchísimas ganas de hacerlo y quiero saber si limpia en profundidad y no hace daño a la piel?
Carmen A.
I will always want to try this. but does it actually help to keep you face clean?