Add a Photo

#825 in Facial Cleansers
Photo (1)
Anna-Kay B.
Anna-Kay B.

Needed electric, electronic unit, read the Sonic, took that to be electronic the Sonic one replacing worked the best of any skin care system ever used
Gillian C.
Gillian C.
Portland, OR

I purchased this because it gets great reviews on Amazon, and because it is way cheaper than the Clarisonic. My face feels clean and soft after using (I use it once per day) and it has been very durable (I've had it over a year and no problems so far.) I don't feel like it has changed my life, and I do wonder how it compares to the Clarisonic (because people claim that it HAS changed their lives :-).
Roz T.
Roz T.

Its amazing, u can feel when your face is fresh and clean its always obvious
Analise T.
Analise T.

This product really did improve my skin. I started to break out less often and feels so much more clean!
Lady G.
Lady G.

This is great I always want to get one of this product and try and see if work for my face because I have dry skin
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Edmonton, Alberta

Received this as a gift and in my opinion it works great! I love that it works with my favorite cleanser, body-wash and face moisturizer. It makes my skin feels so soft and clean. The pumice attachment doesn't seem to work as well but still okay. The brush attach pieces are soft and you don't have to push hard against your face/body. They also sell replaceable attachments. Cheaper than the other brand name ones too.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Watseka, IL

After researching several of these types of facial cleaners I landed on this one for my daughter. Her face is very broken out and is doing so much better I even love it and have ordered one for myself my pores are smaller and so much smoothr.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO

The different brushes makes this product great to use just about anywhere on your body. There a small brush for cleaning your face. There's a sponge to apply moisturizer or the such on your face. There's a large brush for use on your body. And a pumice stone attachment for all the rough edges.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.

I want to try something new. Does this work?
jennifer G.
jennifer G.
New Castle, DE

Quiero probar este producto tengo muchísimas ganas de hacerlo y quiero saber si limpia en profundidad y no hace daño a la piel?
Ash F.
Ash F.
Antelope, CA

I've been thinking about getting one of these, but they are usually a bit expensive. I have really sensitive skin, are these brushes gentle.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH

How well does this product work? My daughter has begged for one for a couple months now. Is it worth the money?
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX

Are these any good??? Pros & cons?

Join Now