Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face & Body Polisher - 7 Piece Professional Kit uploaded by Felecia F.

BY SPA SONIC

Exfoliates, Cleanses and Smoothes  Clear Complexion Technology    Non-Irritating    Comparable to Clarisonic Plus Skincare System. The Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face & Body Polisher set includes: 1 Body polishing unit. 2 Small facial brushes. 1 Large body brush. 1 Facial buffer. 1 Pumice stone. 1 Battery four pack Spa Sonic delightfully deep cleanses the entire face & body, tones the skin, and makes you feel great.  Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face and Body Pol. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "This is great I always want to get one of this product and try and see if work for my face because I have dry skin " in 1 review
  • "I started to break out less often and feels so much more clean!" in 1 review
Anna-Kay B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Needed electric, electronic unit, read the Sonic, took that to be electronic the Sonic one replacing worked the best of any skin care system ever used
Amarie J.
Philadelphia, PA
Although its expensive, it does leave my skin feeling soft. It takes off all dead skin, makeup, and some black heads. I feel like it has also improved my crows feet near my eyes, I'm not too much of a fan of the cleansers but over all its great
Roz T.
Its amazing, u can feel when your face is fresh and clean its always obvious
Sarah K.
Maynard, MA
I liked this enough, but it is a lot of work to use on your whole body. I think it is like any other facial cleaner, and i didn't really notice that much of a difference in my skin.
Analise T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really did improve my skin. I started to break out less often and feels so much more clean!
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
This is such a great item to have if you are a gal who loves to exfoliate. All the extra attachments make it so versatile .
Crystal G.
Columbus, GA
I prefer using this on my skin versus a wash cloth, it seems you get that better deep clean
Tammy W.
Edmonton, Alberta
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this as a gift and in my opinion it works great! I love that it works with my favorite cleanser, body-wash and face moisturizer. It makes my skin feels so soft and clean. The pumice attachment doesn't seem to work as well but still okay. The brush attach pieces are soft and you don't have to push hard against your face/body. They also sell replaceable attachments. Cheaper than the other brand name ones too.
Elizabeth F.
Love love love love looooooovvvvveeeee this sadly mine broke. Need to get this and i definitely recommend it
Jennifer O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try something new. Does this work?
Tirza G.
Grants, NM
I been trying out different kinds for a few months know they all seem to irritate my skin. Does anyone know how this one is ? Would it be more sensitive on my skin?
cynthia p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is kind of pricey, so does it really work on oily skin?
Alex G.
Garden Grove, CA
How do I know if this won't harm my face ?
Yvonne C.
Are the extra attachments needed? Or can you just stick with the brush?