Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face & Body Polisher - 7 Piece Professional Kit uploaded by Felecia F.

BY SPA SONIC

Exfoliates, Cleanses and Smoothes  Clear Complexion Technology    Non-Irritating    Comparable to Clarisonic Plus Skincare System. The Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face & Body Polisher set includes: 1 Body polishing unit. 2 Small facial brushes. 1 Large body brush. 1 Facial buffer. 1 Pumice stone. 1 Battery four pack Spa Sonic delightfully deep cleanses the entire face & body, tones the skin, and makes you feel great.  Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face and Body Pol. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "This is great I always want to get one of this product and try and see if work for my face because I have dry skin " in 1 review
  • "I started to break out less often and feels so much more clean!" in 1 review
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
This is one of my favorite Christmas gifts by far. I've used so many similar products to cleanse my skin thoroughly and I found that this was the best. The handle is large and the multiple spinning heads make exfoliating the entire body more easily. I absolutely love the tip specifically for the face: the bristles are long and soft, which keeps the skin from getting irritated. I use a gentle cleanser when using the facial cleansing head as not to irritate my skin. The sponge head I use for applying a Vitamin C serum to the face in the evening. I haven't had a chance to use the stone attachment for rough parts of my heels. My only complaint is that the device only has one speed, making it easy to irritate your skin. Otherwise, this is a great product. (Not to mention it comes with batteries!)
Zharea M.
Arlington, GA
Love this product! Replace the cheaper batteries that come with the product with quality batteries - and you are set! Recommend this for anyone who is interested in daily facial cleaning that is not too abrasive.
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
I purchased this because it gets great reviews on Amazon, and because it is way cheaper than the Clarisonic. My face feels clean and soft after using (I use it once per day) and it has been very durable (I've had it over a year and no problems so far.) I don't feel like it has changed my life, and I do wonder how it compares to the Clarisonic (because people claim that it HAS changed their lives :-).
Jennifer T.
Watseka, IL
After researching several of these types of facial cleaners I landed on this one for my daughter. Her face is very broken out and is doing so much better I even love it and have ordered one for myself my pores are smaller and so much smoothr.
Kim W.
Got this at Costco and loved it. It's a cheap imitation of Clarisonic however it was in my price range so I tried it out. It is definitely worth the money my daughters and I used it till the motor finally gave out. I believe the only reason the Motor broke was because we left it in the shower and the water somehow messed it up.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
My mom got me this for Christmas and I love using it! It works great on my face and even has an attachment for my body. I absolutely love this spa tool. :)
Leslie P.
I love using my brush, it's just absolutely amazing !
It makes my face feel super clean & I love the little massages I get out of it !
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been dying to try one of these but don't know how effective they are! I would love to try one and see how it works!
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The different brushes makes this product great to use just about anywhere on your body. There a small brush for cleaning your face. There's a sponge to apply moisturizer or the such on your face. There's a large brush for use on your body. And a pumice stone attachment for all the rough edges.
Lady G.
Jennifer O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try something new. Does this work?
Tirza G.
Grants, NM
I been trying out different kinds for a few months know they all seem to irritate my skin. Does anyone know how this one is ? Would it be more sensitive on my skin?
cynthia p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is kind of pricey, so does it really work on oily skin?
Alex G.
Garden Grove, CA
How do I know if this won't harm my face ?
Yvonne C.
Are the extra attachments needed? Or can you just stick with the brush?