Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
MS State, Ms

This is one of my favorite Christmas gifts by far. I've used so many similar products to cleanse my skin thoroughly and I found that this was the best. The handle is large and the multiple spinning heads make exfoliating the entire body more easily. I absolutely love the tip specifically for the face: the bristles are long and soft, which keeps the skin from getting irritated. I use a gentle cleanser when using the facial cleansing head as not to irritate my skin. The sponge head I use for applying a Vitamin C serum to the face in the evening. I haven't had a chance to use the stone attachment for rough parts of my heels. My only complaint is that the device only has one speed, making it easy to irritate your skin. Otherwise, this is a great product. (Not to mention it comes with batteries!)
Kim W.
Kim W.

Got this at Costco and loved it. It's a cheap imitation of Clarisonic however it was in my price range so I tried it out. It is definitely worth the money my daughters and I used it till the motor finally gave out. I believe the only reason the Motor broke was because we left it in the shower and the water somehow messed it up.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA

My mom got me this for Christmas and I love using it! It works great on my face and even has an attachment for my body. I absolutely love this spa tool. :)
Leslie P.
Leslie P.

I love using my brush, it's just absolutely amazing !
It makes my face feel super clean & I love the little massages I get out of it !
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV

I have been dying to try one of these but don't know how effective they are! I would love to try one and see how it works!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.

Love love love love looooooovvvvveeeee this sadly mine broke. Need to get this and i definitely recommend it
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Columbus, GA

I prefer using this on my skin versus a wash cloth, it seems you get that better deep clean
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Maynard, MA

I liked this enough, but it is a lot of work to use on your whole body. I think it is like any other facial cleaner, and i didn't really notice that much of a difference in my skin.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM

This is such a great item to have if you are a gal who loves to exfoliate. All the extra attachments make it so versatile .
Anna-Kay B.
Anna-Kay B.

Needed electric, electronic unit, read the Sonic, took that to be electronic the Sonic one replacing worked the best of any skin care system ever used
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.

I want to try something new. Does this work?
jennifer G.
jennifer G.
New Castle, DE

Quiero probar este producto tengo muchísimas ganas de hacerlo y quiero saber si limpia en profundidad y no hace daño a la piel?
Ash F.
Ash F.
Antelope, CA

I've been thinking about getting one of these, but they are usually a bit expensive. I have really sensitive skin, are these brushes gentle.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH

How well does this product work? My daughter has begged for one for a couple months now. Is it worth the money?
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX

Are these any good??? Pros & cons?

Join Now