Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Hernando, MS
This is one of my favorite Christmas gifts by far. I've used so many similar products to cleanse my skin thoroughly and I found that this was the best. The handle is large and the multiple spinning heads make exfoliating the entire body more easily. I absolutely love the tip specifically for the face: the bristles are long and soft, which keeps the skin from getting irritated. I use a gentle cleanser when using the facial cleansing head as not to irritate my skin. The sponge head I use for applying a Vitamin C serum to the face in the evening. I haven't had a chance to use the stone attachment for rough parts of my heels. My only complaint is that the device only has one speed, making it easy to irritate your skin. Otherwise, this is a great product. (Not to mention it comes with batteries!)
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
I love using my brush, it's just absolutely amazing !
It makes my face feel super clean & I love the little massages I get out of it !
Zharea M.
Zharea M.
Arlington, GA
Love this product! Replace the cheaper batteries that come with the product with quality batteries - and you are set! Recommend this for anyone who is interested in daily facial cleaning that is not too abrasive.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Got this at Costco and loved it. It's a cheap imitation of Clarisonic however it was in my price range so I tried it out. It is definitely worth the money my daughters and I used it till the motor finally gave out. I believe the only reason the Motor broke was because we left it in the shower and the water somehow messed it up.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
My mom got me this for Christmas and I love using it! It works great on my face and even has an attachment for my body. I absolutely love this spa tool. :)
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I have been dying to try one of these but don't know how effective they are! I would love to try one and see how it works!
Gillian C.
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
I purchased this because it gets great reviews on Amazon, and because it is way cheaper than the Clarisonic. My face feels clean and soft after using (I use it once per day) and it has been very durable (I've had it over a year and no problems so far.) I don't feel like it has changed my life, and I do wonder how it compares to the Clarisonic (because people claim that it HAS changed their lives :-).
Amarie J.
Amarie J.
Philadelphia, PA
Although its expensive, it does leave my skin feeling soft. It takes off all dead skin, makeup, and some black heads. I feel like it has also improved my crows feet near my eyes, I'm not too much of a fan of the cleansers but over all its great
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Columbus, GA
I prefer using this on my skin versus a wash cloth, it seems you get that better deep clean
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Maynard, MA
I liked this enough, but it is a lot of work to use on your whole body. I think it is like any other facial cleaner, and i didn't really notice that much of a difference in my skin.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
I want to try something new. Does this work?
Tirza G.
Tirza G.
Grants, NM
I been trying out different kinds for a few months know they all seem to irritate my skin. Does anyone know how this one is ? Would it be more sensitive on my skin?
Emily S.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Where can you find this? And how much
jennifer G.
jennifer G.
New Castle, DE
Quiero probar este producto tengo muchísimas ganas de hacerlo y quiero saber si limpia en profundidad y no hace daño a la piel?
Alex G.
Alex G.
Garden Grove, CA
How do I know if this won't harm my face ?