Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face & Body Polisher - 7 Piece Professional Kit uploaded by Felecia F.

BY SPA SONIC

Exfoliates, Cleanses and Smoothes  Clear Complexion Technology    Non-Irritating    Comparable to Clarisonic Plus Skincare System. The Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face & Body Polisher set includes: 1 Body polishing unit. 2 Small facial brushes. 1 Large body brush. 1 Facial buffer. 1 Pumice stone. 1 Battery four pack Spa Sonic delightfully deep cleanses the entire face & body, tones the skin, and makes you feel great.  Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face and Body Pol. see more...

Buy on BJs*
  • "I started to break out less often and feels so much more clean!" in 1 review
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
This is one of my favorite Christmas gifts by far. I've used so many similar products to cleanse my skin thoroughly and I found that this was the best. The handle is large and the multiple spinning heads make exfoliating the entire body more easily. I absolutely love the tip specifically for the face: the bristles are long and soft, which keeps the skin from getting irritated. I use a gentle cleanser when using the facial cleansing head as not to irritate my skin. The sponge head I use for applying a Vitamin C serum to the face in the evening. I haven't had a chance to use the stone attachment for rough parts of my heels. My only complaint is that the device only has one speed, making it easy to irritate your skin. Otherwise, this is a great product. (Not to mention it comes with batteries!)
Zharea M.
Arlington, GA
Love this product! Replace the cheaper batteries that come with the product with quality batteries - and you are set! Recommend this for anyone who is interested in daily facial cleaning that is not too abrasive.
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The different brushes makes this product great to use just about anywhere on your body. There a small brush for cleaning your face. There's a sponge to apply moisturizer or the such on your face. There's a large brush for use on your body. And a pumice stone attachment for all the rough edges.
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
I purchased this because it gets great reviews on Amazon, and because it is way cheaper than the Clarisonic. My face feels clean and soft after using (I use it once per day) and it has been very durable (I've had it over a year and no problems so far.) I don't feel like it has changed my life, and I do wonder how it compares to the Clarisonic (because people claim that it HAS changed their lives :-).
Jennifer T.
Watseka, IL
After researching several of these types of facial cleaners I landed on this one for my daughter. Her face is very broken out and is doing so much better I even love it and have ordered one for myself my pores are smaller and so much smoothr.
Kim W.
Got this at Costco and loved it. It's a cheap imitation of Clarisonic however it was in my price range so I tried it out. It is definitely worth the money my daughters and I used it till the motor finally gave out. I believe the only reason the Motor broke was because we left it in the shower and the water somehow messed it up.
Amarie J.
Philadelphia, PA
Although its expensive, it does leave my skin feeling soft. It takes off all dead skin, makeup, and some black heads. I feel like it has also improved my crows feet near my eyes, I'm not too much of a fan of the cleansers but over all its great
Sarah K.
Maynard, MA
I liked this enough, but it is a lot of work to use on your whole body. I think it is like any other facial cleaner, and i didn't really notice that much of a difference in my skin.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
My mom got me this for Christmas and I love using it! It works great on my face and even has an attachment for my body. I absolutely love this spa tool. :)
Anna B.
Needed electric, electronic unit, read the Sonic, took that to be electronic the Sonic one replacing worked the best of any skin care system ever used
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Where can you find this? And how much
Jennifer O.
I want to try something new. Does this work?
Alaa S.
Tunisia, sfax
Does this brush leaves your face clean ?
jennifer G.
New Castle, NL
Quiero probar este producto tengo muchísimas ganas de hacerlo y quiero saber si limpia en profundidad y no hace daño a la piel?
Carmen A.
I will always want to try this. but does it actually help to keep you face clean?