BY SPA SISTER

Buy Spa Sister Foot Creams - Just before bed, slather on a rich emollient cream put softening socks on your feet. Your feet will be isolated in their own moisture absorbing environment, where they can receive the full benefits of the penetrating cream. Sheets remain clean moisturizers are better absorbed. see more...

• I have been looking for an overnight foot softening kit. what e...1 Answers
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a nice set for a gift. The only thing I would say should be improved is that the polish is not very scrubby. If you have rough feet it won't do much for you. The scent is nice though.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
I got this as a Christmas gift and I was happy and I was very impressed because this spa foot saver really works. It smells good and leaves your foot soft and takes out all the dead skin from your feet.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
These make such a great gift to someone you know has stressful days. I brought it for my sister and she loved them!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
I received this in my stocking for Christmas and it works very good leaves your feet feeling amazing and very soft
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
I have been looking for an overnight foot softening kit. what exactly is in this kit?