BY SPA SISTER

Buy Spa Sister Shower Caps Hair Bands - Quickly absorbs moisture. Stays securely in place. see more...

Jenee M.
Jenee M.
Eatontown, NJ
I have like 4 of these. I love them. It drys your hair without heat and it's okay to wear when I got out to get groceries and stuff. Best thing ever. As a person who studys hair it's good to wear something that can help with drying your hair or etc. It's good not to use heat in your hair. So I recommend using this than having a heavy towel on your head. It's light ok. You forget you have it on.
Annelise I.
Annelise I.
I have tried this product in the microfiber and the regular towel material. I prefer the towel material. The microfiber makes my head sweat.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Springfield , MO
Maybe I'm just incredibly stupid, but I had the hardest time figuring out how to get it on. It includes directions on the back, but they were really confusing for me. When I actually got it to stay on my head, it looked nothing like the girl in the picture! Also, I have really long hair, and even if I DID manage to get the directions right, there is no way all of that could get in there lol!