2 colors available

BY SPA SISTER

Splash In The Shower, But Keep Your Locks Dry! A comfortably lined shower cap that's cinched by an elastic edge is the perfect way to keep your tresses away from the water, even as you shower. The Spa Sister Bouffant Shower Cap (Hearts & Kisses) is designed to be oversized with a two-fold purpose - the extra room ensures that your locks are not pressed to your scalp, while the gathered and ruffled look makes for a pretty picture. - Ruffled, elastic-lined edge keeps the cap in place under the shower - The cinched edge creates a stylish, bouffant look - Easily rinse able and so dries quickly Using the Spa Sister Bouffant Shower Cap (Hearts & Kisses) lets you get on with your bathing routine without worrying about getting your hair wet or even damp! Just for you: One size fits all A Closer Look: The soft lining and encased elastic makes sure that loose hair strands don't get tangled and pulled. You Won't Find: Hard Plastic Get Started: If you have long hair, it would be better to first gather your hair in a twist and pin it up with clip and then wear the cap. Once you've put the cap on, ensure that your hairline is under the edge of the cap. For those with shorter crops, do pin your hair up if it doesn't stay under the cap. see more...

• I usually wash my hair everyday because i either go to the gym or j...2 Answers
  • Where can I find these and is the quality good? Are they washable? 1 Answers
  • Does it come in different colors?3 Answers
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Loganville, GA
I'm the type of girl who hates getting her hair wet when it's straighten. I love this cap because the elastic is actually durable and my hair doesn't get wet at all. I bought them from Walmart and they were pretty cheap.
Carrie J.
Carrie J.
Washington, DC
I only wash my hair every few days so I am a big fan of shower caps. This one is super cute! Love it!
Anna L.
Anna L.
It does the job. It's pretty basic. Nothing special. It's very cute and lasts for a long time.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Keeps all of my hair in place and I have a LOT of hair. Does the trick for sure.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this it's not your ordinary old lady shower cap ! Cute and does its job
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I love the shower caps from spa sisters. I have really long thick hair and a slightly larger than average head size for a woman, so finding a shower cap that fits can be challenging. And most that I have found that fit the elastic wears out in a matter of weeks. These fit and they last for several months. I keep a stock of these in my cabinet. I always have spares as well as the one I use for showers, and one I use for doing hair treatments in, and of course one for travel. I really can't say enough good things about these. I have had this pattern as well as many others.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Inexpensive. I use these to color my hair. Really clings to keep heat in from my head. I also do mayonnaise masks and it keeps the mayo from dripping down my face.
Shanna K.
Shanna K.
Athens , PA
Cute design! Stays on your head nicely and covers all of the hair! Doesn't seem to be to cheap with the plastic and appears it would last a long time.
Andrea L.
Great! Love that I can keep my hair dry when I don't want to wash it, without pieces sticking out.
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
I use shower caps often and have read that these have excellent quality elastics that don't stretch in weeks but last for months. another bonus is the caps have
lovely designs.
Andrea L.
Does it come in different colors?
Ayah N.
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
I usually wash my hair everyday because i either go to the gym or just need to wash it because i feel like my hair gets dirty, anyways I've always wanted to get this but feel like this cap won't support my heavy thick hair, has anyone used this product that has a negative response to it? please help
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can I find these and is the quality good? Are they washable?