Spa Sister Bath Accessories Shaggy Slippers, Lavender uploaded by Diana W.

BY SPA SISTER

Buy on Walmart*
Diana W.
These adorable slippers are made by the same company - Spa Sister. So many people have commented on how cute they are. They are the most comfortable slippers I have ever owned. I have wanted to buy another pair for a while, but have been unable to find them (specifically the animal themed ones). I cannot say enough good things about these slippers. Not only are they adorable and comfortable, but they last FOREVER.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are the best. They are so soft and smooth on your feet. The aloe helps soften and silken your feet and they are perfect to slip into right after a shower or after a nice pedicure or even after a spa day.
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love wearing this especially in the summer. It is such a nice feeling to throw off my sneakers and hop into these slippers upon coming home. They feel so soft to the touch and the color is so cute.
Kathy B.
I have these to wear around the house so my feet stay warm and don't get dirty from the tile. They are super fluffy and soft, and also come in such a great color!
Alexis L.
Super soft and very plush! I wear these all of the time and everyone in my family always steals them from me since they are so comfortable!
Dara P.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So soft and comfortable!! Very plush! Great quality! Gentle soft fabric. Good fit! I would definitely recommend it for all ages!
Shakira W.
I have these exact same slippers they are really comfortable I wear these everywhere and their affordable .