Spa Sister Bath Accessories Shaggy Slippers, Lavender uploaded by Diana W.

BY SPA SISTER

Kerri D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Spa sister bath accessories shaggy slippers and lavender are the coziest slippers you’re ever going to find . washable durable and soft to the touch you can slip them on and walk right out the door they are that comfortable.You’ll never want to take them off
Diana W.
These adorable slippers are made by the same company - Spa Sister. So many people have commented on how cute they are. They are the most comfortable slippers I have ever owned. I have wanted to buy another pair for a while, but have been unable to find them (specifically the animal themed ones). I cannot say enough good things about these slippers. Not only are they adorable and comfortable, but they last FOREVER.
Maria A.
Marion , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are the best. They are so soft and smooth on your feet. The aloe helps soften and silken your feet and they are perfect to slip into right after a shower or after a nice pedicure or even after a spa day.
Michelle C.
Stony Brook, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love wearing this especially in the summer. It is such a nice feeling to throw off my sneakers and hop into these slippers upon coming home. They feel so soft to the touch and the color is so cute.
Kathy B.
I have these to wear around the house so my feet stay warm and don't get dirty from the tile. They are super fluffy and soft, and also come in such a great color!
Alexis L.
Super soft and very plush! I wear these all of the time and everyone in my family always steals them from me since they are so comfortable!
Dara P.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So soft and comfortable!! Very plush! Great quality! Gentle soft fabric. Good fit! I would definitely recommend it for all ages!
Shakira W.
I have these exact same slippers they are really comfortable I wear these everywhere and their affordable .

Amazon