BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSpa Sciences
NOVA Antimicrobial Sonic Cleansing Brush - Pink

Spa Sciences NOVA Antimicrobial Sonic Cleansing Brush - Pink

by Spa Sciences

Antimicrobial "Clean & Fresh" Brush Protection . Cleanses 7x Better than with Hands Alone . Prevents Clogged Pores . Increased Brightness, Firmness & Hydration . 100% Waterproof & Dermatologist Recommended .

CLEANSE AND EXFOLIATE – This 2-in-1 face brush lets you cleanse and exfoliate your skin in one simple convenient step. 7x better than cleansing with hands, every bristle is buffed to perfection to help provide the best skincare routine.; ANTI MICROBIAL – The patented antimicrobial face brush head helps guard your face from 99+% bacteria. The helpful cleanser timer also alerts you when it’s time to move on to cleanse the next area.; SONIC ENERGY – This pro cosmetic tool features 20,000 lush bristles operating at 18,000 sonic movements per minute, helping you create the flawless, youthful, radiant complexion you desire.; RECHARGEABLE – The most affordable true sonic cleaning brush is also waterproof to function in the shower, works for all skin types, and is easily rechargeable with a wireless charging and drying stand.; DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED – Skin care experts agree that healthier and younger-looking skin starts with clean prepped skin. After using NOVA, your serums, creams, and moisturizers are better able to absorb for max beauty benefits.

How does this compare to the [product:clarisonic-mia-2-sonic-skin-cleansing-system]?
Start your review of Spa Sciences NOVA Antimicrobial Sonic Cleansing Brush - Pink!
Angelique A.
Leominster, MA
Spa Sciences NOVA Antimicrobial Sonic Cleansing Brush - Pink uploaded by Angelique A.
I absolutely love this product! So much cheaper than the Clarisonic. It’s super gentle on your skin and the even offer a sensitive brush. It buzzes everything 20 seconds to switch areas and I feel like my skin has never been clearer.
Julie R.
Yakima, WA
Spa Sciences NOVA Antimicrobial Sonic Cleansing Brush - Pink uploaded by Julie R.
I just absolutely love my pink NOVA thank you @spasciences I love my cleaning system I like how it’s dermatologist recommended and the brushes helps all skin types also helps prevent clogged pores and increases absorbtion of your skincare products and it’s waterproof #cleance #nova #spasciences #softer #firmer #loveyourskin #skincare
Courtney S.
Spa Sciences NOVA Antimicrobial Sonic Cleansing Brush - Pink uploaded by Courtney S.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I’ve only been using this for 2 days, but I immediately felt an amazing difference in my skin. I like how it alerts you to switch to different parts of your face so as not to irritate your skin or overdo the cleaning. My face feels sooo much cleaner, and there is so much less oil on my nose, thankfully!! I use it in the shower since it’s waterproof. Super easy to use, and cute in pink!
Anam H.
Upper Darby, PA
Spa Sciences NOVA Antimicrobial Sonic Cleansing Brush - Pink uploaded by Anam H.
Purchased at: Kohl's
It didn’t work great as I expected it to. However that was maybe because of the cleanser I used with it. And the button also seems a bit fragile, sometimes doesn’t press. I personally felt it didn’t clean skin, it was too gentle. It just vibrates, however try for yourself and perhaps you’ll have a different experience. I think I might give it another try if it works.
Heather L.
Fitchburg, WI
Spa Sciences NOVA Antimicrobial Sonic Cleansing Brush - Pink uploaded by Heather L.
Was sent this product from spa sciences and I am truly impressed. Works so well and makes my skin so soft and clean!
Krysteena L.
Spa Sciences NOVA Antimicrobial Sonic Cleansing Brush - Pink uploaded by Krysteena L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The best facial cleansing brush I’ve own. After first my skin look brighter & felt smoother. It’s really gentle on the skin. So affordable & you get a coupon for a free replacement brush head. Plus a 1yr warranty. It comes with a rechargeable stand NO BATTERIES. Which is a huge plus for me. My skin is clearing up, this brush is amazing. I HIGHLY recommend it to everyone.
Caffinna M.
Grove, OK
Spa Sciences NOVA Antimicrobial Sonic Cleansing Brush - Pink uploaded by Caffinna M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the rechargeable usb battles. It comes with a charge stand, but also has a holder for your shower. It is a sonic brush and it's divine! It times 20 seconds for each zone of the face. It's worth the $38 at Walmart.
Stephanie S.
Cypress, TX
Spa Sciences NOVA Antimicrobial Sonic Cleansing Brush - Pink uploaded by Stephanie S.
My sister sent me this as a Christmas gift. I was never interested in Cleansing brushes like this because I never saw the point --- now I do!!! This brush is great. My face not only feels clean when I'm done, the motion of the brush makes it feel relaxed. I use the serum infusion head after I've finished my nightly routine. It is heavenly.
Kira G.
Gastonia, NC
Purchased at: Target
I actually have this brush In teal, I love how soft the brush is. Isn’t too harsh or too soft, makes your face feel very clean. It can last days even weeks on one charge. I did experience the charging dock stopped charging after a couple months I contacted customer service and they sent me a brand new brush and dock for free.
Heather M.
Paola, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
Ots amazing feels high quality and well made for price easy to use and from first time using i new a major difference in my skin love iy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
il y a 2 ans
M.E.G G. il y a un an
So...confession. Clarisonic was Mia Sonic was on sale for 50% off and I bought it🤷🏾‍♀️😬. I’ll let ya know how it goes!