Spa Sciences
MIO Microdermabrasion & Pore Extraction Skin Resurfacing System - White

by Spa Sciences

MIO is a rechargeable diamond microdermabrasion device with 5 customizable speeds that harnesses the skin-rejuvenation properties of diamond bits and vacuum suction to resurface the skin. MIO's Rejuvenation Tip exfoliates and polishes the complexion to smooth rough, dry areas and uneven skin tone while improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to increase skin's radiance. MIO's vacuum Suction Extraction Tip helps to target congested areas to purify pores and diminish the look of pore size. The MI...

Does this product actually help Clean out pores? If so, does your skin breakout after?
Start your review of Spa Sciences MIO Microdermabrasion & Pore Extraction Skin Resurfacing System - White!
Mercedes K.
Monticello, IN
Dr.Pen Multifunctional Wireless Electric Auto Professional Rechargeable MTS Beauty SPA Pen,Permanent Makeup Tattoo Pen for Eyebrow,Eyeliner,Lip & 1pc Jade Roller for Body Face Massager is absolutely one of the best products I've ever brought for my face. I can say I'm not someone who really needs a product like this but after i saw it i had to have it. I noticed results after the first use as well as seeing the result in the pen tip, which let me tell you, I was shocked at the amount of oils on my forehead because thats never been my problem area. I'll definitely be using this before any other tools used for my face. Knowing i don't have to touch my face is my favorite part!
Ellen C.
This is a game changer. We use this at least three times a week and it’s clearing my skin along with a beauty regimen. It gets all the blackheads and resurfaces my skin. It has proven to be a great investment! I recommend it. 🙋🏾‍♀️
Hannah F.
fort worth, TX
Loooove it. Makes me a bit red but it works to get all the gunk out of my pores. Love love