BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSPA Pharma
Dead Sea Minerals Facial Spa Peel Off Masque Mask - 507oz

Spa Pharma Dead Sea Minerals Facial Spa Peel Off Masque Mask - 5.07oz.

by SPA Pharma

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spa Pharma Dead Sea Minerals Facial Spa Peel Off Masque Mask - 5.07oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Miana R.
South Gate, CA
Spa Pharma Dead Sea Minerals Facial Spa Peel Off Masque Mask - 5.07oz. uploaded by Miana R.
I definitely would pass on this peel off mask as it has an extremely strong scent to it that’ll burn your eyes and nose. After using it I don’t really feel a difference on whether it clears and tighten pores. Also if Applied unevenly it will take forever to dry completely and when peeling it’ll come off in patches.
Michelle B.
Jamaica, NY
I love the way this mask removes all of the impurities in my skin. It’s super quick to use and a breeze to peel off. The only thing I disliked was the product was burning my eyes when I applied this to my face.
Sofia D.
Oakland, CA
A little goes a long way! Just a small dallop of this product will do the a fair job at rejuvenating your skin. Super affordable, you can even find this brand at discount retailers like ross, tj maxx and marshalls on sale.
Summer H.
Atlanta
It works well, smells nice, and is very tight. It is messy and very sticky if you get it on your fingers. It doesn’t peel of smoothly and leaves stuff everywhere if you get it in your eyebrows. I had bits on my face for days.
Christina M.
Azusa, CA
This peel off mask has your skin feeling baby soft and pure afterward. It's affordable and of great quality. My fiance even loves it! The tubing makes it easy to squeeze out and use. Overall, a favorite product of mine, I highly recommend!
Paulina R.
Houston
Spa Pharma Dead Sea Minerals Facial Spa Peel Off Masque Mask - 5.07oz. uploaded by Paulina R.
Not impressed by this at all either. Bought two lotions, “spa treatments” for both my face and feet but felt like nothing really happened after application. Not really caring too much for this at all.
Brittany M.
Binghamton
This leave in conditoner is MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE hair product. It smells AMAZING and makes my hair so soft and manageable. I highly recommend it to everyone. Its not too expensive. And it lasts a long time. I use it every single day. It helps my frizzy hair

Looking for your answer?