BY SPA ORGANICS

This Luxurious Sugar Scrub Utilizes Organic Argan Oil From Morocco Along With Other Essential Oils And Natural Extracts. Gently Exfoliate, Moisturize, And Leave Skin Feeling Silky And Smooth. Enhances Every Manicure And Pedicure Service While Also Versatile As A Full Body Scrub. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Anita B.
Jamaica , NY
I love sugar scrubs or body scrubs overall because it makes my skin feel soft after you have exfoliated and this does just that and I got it for a good price so I would get this again! I love the lemongrass smell
janet v.
This product is simply great, you can't go wrong with a good scrub. It helps relax your tired feet or any body part you wish to cleanse. This helps with getting rid of dead skin.
Rosanna K.
I love me some sugar scrubs. This spa organics one is awesome because I just love the smell of lemongrass and green tea. It leaves you feeling smooth and moisturized.
Eman M.
Davis, CA
This is such a good scrub! I use it on my body all the time and it keeps my skin smooth and removes all dead skin. It also smells great
Johanna O.
I love this product it leaves skin feeling so so refreshed and it is inexpensive and very durable
codie s.
Shawnee, KS
I love lemon grass,and tea tree.this is a great scrub.I loved this product and need to get more
Linda A.
Tampa, FL
I use this for my body especially with my stretch marks it helps so darn much I use it everyday
Maria N.
I love this sugar scrub. It is very gentle on the skin and it leaves my skin feeling bright and glowing, and soft!