Spa Haus Salon 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Amber C.Spa Haus Salon 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Yuvana F.Spa Haus Salon 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Irene I.

BY SPA HAUS

SpaHaus™ Mind and Body Salon 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner.

From the makers of Silkience™.

Special formula with olive and other fruit oils.

Strengthens & nourishes all hair types. see more...

• My friend left this at my house for me to try. Has anyone with ex...1 Answers
  • I {LOVE} trying out new brands of shampoo & conditioner! I know t...1 Answers
Bre J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I would not recommend this product for any hair type to use. I thought it would be a good product to try but it left my hair dry,brittle, and lifeless. Also it has sulfate in it which is damaging to certain types of hair in itself. If you're looking for something cheap to buy I would recommend avoiding this product at all cost.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been this for awhile and it works great for my hair. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and it doesn't cause any damage to my hair. My fiance even uses it he has short fine hair while I have thick naturally curly hair and it works fine for us. But try it out for yourself and see what you get.
Kelly M.
Harrodsburg, KY
Have you tried Tea Tree mint shampoo & conditioner smell great, good for dogs who have fleas, all natural, has peppermint oil in it. I used the conditioner in my hair when it's dry feels soft and clean, I also used their body soap in mint smell wonderful. I buy it from Dollar Tree for a buck.
Kennedy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was in my stock and I ended up using it as a bubble bath. It worked fine, didn't produce the most amount of bubbles, but it was decent for a dollar. I wouldn't repurchase though.
Francella C.
My friend left this at my house for me to try. Has anyone with extremely greasy hair tried this. Does it keep the greasy look down or makes it worse?
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
I {LOVE} trying out new brands of shampoo & conditioner! I know this product is infused with great oils and I've heard great things about it. — but as a healthy hair freak ... how does this product affect your hair? Does it work good & does it leave your hair softer? Does it take away volume?