Spa Castle   uploaded by Claudette M.

BY SPA CASTLE

• This place looks beautiful. Where is it located and how much does...1 Answers
  • Where is this located? Looks like a good place for a honeymoon! H...1 Answers
  • is this open pool only? do they have an indoor ? Be the first to answer!
Spa Castle
  • "This used to be a great place to relax and have a couple of drinks alongside with finger foods in the pool (awesome)." in 6 reviews
  • "All in all, worth the $45 entrance fee if you get there early and make a few hours of it, but I'd steer clear of the additional services (unless you have a gift card) as they are priced pretty steep" in 5 reviews
Yaritzy S.
Ventnor City , NJ
Wow this looks amazing. I want to go. I've been dying to go to a spa but this is so I much better then what I've had in mind.
Amoi  P.
Bronx, NY
Globetrotter Expert
So now they opened on in manhattan. At little more up class, clean. Very relaxtions. Great now that ino longer have to travel all the way to queens. 50-70 to get in
Courtney C.
Globetrotter Expert
Its a cool place. I traveled to the one in NY 🗽 and it was a really nice place, if you're able to over look the tad bit of dirtiness. It was rather crowded and loud from all the people, didn't really allow me to get much relaxation.
Zara k.
Roxbury Xing, MA
This place is huge and great for a family vacation during the summer , I've been here a few times and would love to go back
Aria T.
Globetrotter Expert
This place is amazing theres soo much you can do i just love the staff they're soo nice . The massages are amazing and its just soo relaxing to spend time here.
Amber M.
Bluford, IL
Globetrotter Expert
I totally am in love with this product! I try to buy it whenever I can get my hands on it. My absolute favorite kind I've tried yet. I would recommend this.
Leah D.
Holland, MI
Inside, it is fairly expensive to buy things, but the entrance fee isn't that bad. It's super busy here though so you have to arrive earlier. Really nice place.
Lisbeth S.
Globetrotter Expert
Necesito unos dis de vacaciones aqui, se ve tan relajante, aff que rico unos diituas alli con alguien haciendome masajes.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Globetrotter Expert
Amazing place, SPA CASTLE!!! Not fond of the music but overall an awesome place! Would definitely go back again!!
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Globetrotter Expert
Good place worth for Price nice and clean, staff was very friendly and help ful
very crowded my daughter have to wait for turn, over all good experience

Jessica B.
Where is this?
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Globetrotter Expert
Is the rooftop pool open year round?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Globetrotter Expert
Are there any similar places in other states in the U.S.?
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Can you get a massage on the beach? or Like the view of the beach outside?
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Globetrotter Expert
I wonder if they have ever offered a new member offer, or a chance to win a trip here? I would love to go and win some day!!