Spa Castle   uploaded by Claudette M.

BY SPA CASTLE

• This place looks beautiful. Where is it located and how much does...1 Answers
  • Where is this located? Looks like a good place for a honeymoon! H...1 Answers
  • is this open pool only? do they have an indoor ? Be the first to answer!
Spa Castle
  • "This used to be a great place to relax and have a couple of drinks alongside with finger foods in the pool (awesome)." in 6 reviews
  • "All in all, worth the $45 entrance fee if you get there early and make a few hours of it, but I'd steer clear of the additional services (unless you have a gift card) as they are priced pretty steep" in 5 reviews
Denise G.
Globetrotter Expert
Love it so much! If you need to relieve yourself from stress and just relax, this is the place!
Johanna H.
Bronx, NY
I used to go here when they first opened and no one really knew about this place but now everyone goes here and its over crowded. You go to a spa to relax and unwind not be so over whelmed because its packed. (its kinda ghetto too) will never go again
Kristine A.
Woodside, NY
I used to love coming here. But since more and more people have been discovering this place, it gets really crowded. It can get expensive, but I suggest coming early and on a weekday. That way you can really spend the whole day there ( or until it starts getting packed!)
Danielle K.
Flushing, NY
Spa Castle is great for the simple fact that it totes a varied selection of Saunas ranging from Hot, Cold, Infrared to Ultraviolet - all rooms catering to specific ailments and treatments. Additionally they also offer massage, facials and manicure/pedicure services. Where the novelty ends, is when the tour buses full of visitors arrive around 10 am and the once serene, peaceful tranquility outlet turns into a circus of clammoring spa frenzies, defeating the purpose of the otherwise quiet experience.

Granted, this is a Spa "mega store" with 4 floors of hot tubs, spas, whirlpools, pools, luncheon areas and bar so anytime you have caravans of people arriving that experience will surely be shot.

Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I have never heard of this place. Maybe I will get to go on a vacation one day
Nicole G.
San Antonio, TX
Great place to go when travel isn't high
Janet L.
Chevy Chase, MD
I love love love Spa Castle! I wish I lived in NYC so I could come here all the time. So many floors of wonderfulness! The bade pools (upstairs with the jet streams) open at 8 am (at least on weekends)... Some people are just sitting/chatting, others are in the massage chairs (which you can use for 10 minutes for $3). My friend and I went to the relaxation room to sleep. About 15 large comfortable reclining chairs for you to sleep on. Aside from the music of snores that I heard, this was a great place to just rest. Also, breakfast/coffee is available. The platters are pretty good and I found the Egg, Cheese & Ham on a roll (they mean hamburger bun) for $6 was delicious!
The pools are nice. Half are in doors. The other half outdoors. Difference jet streams to target different parts of your body. Not too crowded at early hours.
- Foot Massage room ... for $40 , you can get a 30 minute foot massage. You lie down in a reclining chair and the massage is wonderful. Pinpointing every small point on your feet. Awesome feeling!
Asya R.
Bronx, NY
Spa Castle was the IT place to be at one point. But too many people have been making this place a bit overrated. Many people come here not knowing how to act. Other than that, The services are still amazing!!!
Juliana V.
I have been there with some girlfriends for a bachelorete "party", and we had a great experience! It was a very fun day for all of us
Yaritzy S.
Ventnor City , NJ
Wow this looks amazing. I want to go. I've been dying to go to a spa but this is so I much better then what I've had in mind.
Jessica B.
Where is this?
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Globetrotter Expert
Is the rooftop pool open year round?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Globetrotter Expert
Are there any similar places in other states in the U.S.?
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Can you get a massage on the beach? or Like the view of the beach outside?
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Globetrotter Expert
I wonder if they have ever offered a new member offer, or a chance to win a trip here? I would love to go and win some day!!