Spa Castle   uploaded by Claudette M.

BY SPA CASTLE

• This place looks beautiful. Where is it located and how much does...1 Answers
  • Where is this located? Looks like a good place for a honeymoon! H...1 Answers
  • is this open pool only? do they have an indoor ? Be the first to answer!
Spa Castle
  • "This used to be a great place to relax and have a couple of drinks alongside with finger foods in the pool (awesome)." in 6 reviews
  • "All in all, worth the $45 entrance fee if you get there early and make a few hours of it, but I'd steer clear of the additional services (unless you have a gift card) as they are priced pretty steep" in 5 reviews
Amoi  P.
Bronx, NY
Globetrotter Expert
So now they opened on in manhattan. At little more up class, clean. Very relaxtions. Great now that ino longer have to travel all the way to queens. 50-70 to get in
Rell B.
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to take a vacation to a place like this for some much needed relaxation and to clear my head and some alone time .It looks like a great place to visit
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
Globetrotter Expert
I love Spa Castle. The kids like it too (the rooftop pool in particular). Just be careful to keep hydrated while you use the saunas. Also, I try not to purchase too much food inside as it is overpriced.
Kristin S.
Brooklyn, NY
Not the easiest place to get to on a Sunday, if you're not driving. I also found it to be a bit dirty and overcrowded. Water spas are VERY chlorinated. Prices for food were astronomical, as well.
Andrea C.
Bayport, NY
Wow. I think I need to find out about this place. Will be going to their website for sure. Then if it is close enough, a visit. Just what this cinderella needs!
Leah D.
Holland, MI
Inside, it is fairly expensive to buy things, but the entrance fee isn't that bad. It's super busy here though so you have to arrive earlier. Really nice place.
Aria T.
Globetrotter Expert
This place is amazing theres soo much you can do i just love the staff they're soo nice . The massages are amazing and its just soo relaxing to spend time here.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Great facility! It was fun relaxing for a day near the pool. I went on a cloudy/rainy day but enjoyed that it wasn't crowded. Good was good. It was pleasant!
Jackee P.
Ijamsville, MD
Globetrotter Expert
Many people find it dirty and overcrowded. I suggest taking your money and going somewhere that will provide the services you want in the best way possible.
Amber M.
Bluford, IL
Globetrotter Expert
I totally am in love with this product! I try to buy it whenever I can get my hands on it. My absolute favorite kind I've tried yet. I would recommend this.
Jessica B.
Where is this?
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Globetrotter Expert
Is the rooftop pool open year round?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Globetrotter Expert
Are there any similar places in other states in the U.S.?
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Can you get a massage on the beach? or Like the view of the beach outside?
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Globetrotter Expert
I wonder if they have ever offered a new member offer, or a chance to win a trip here? I would love to go and win some day!!