Spa Castle   uploaded by Claudette M.

• This place looks beautiful. Where is it located and how much does...1 Answers
  • Where is this located? Looks like a good place for a honeymoon! H...1 Answers
  • is this open pool only? do they have an indoor ? Be the first to answer!
Spa Castle
  • "This used to be a great place to relax and have a couple of drinks alongside with finger foods in the pool (awesome)." in 6 reviews
  • "All in all, worth the $45 entrance fee if you get there early and make a few hours of it, but I'd steer clear of the additional services (unless you have a gift card) as they are priced pretty steep" in 5 reviews
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Wish I could go once a month, but its more of a once on my lifetime place. Imagine the most peaceful experience where your troubles are not just miles away, but temporarily in an entire other realm of existence. Complete bliss.
Jessica L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've heard great things about Spa Castle and is going to book an appointment there. I'm excited, but unsure if the place has changed or not. My friend have mentioned that their service and quality of service has decreased...
Maya K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Loved going here to relax in the middle of the week during midday in the middle of a noisy city. so quiet so tranquil so nice and luxurious. pools are awesome beds are awesome saunas are awesome so pretty inside
Asya R.
Bronx, NY
Spa Castle was the IT place to be at one point. But too many people have been making this place a bit overrated. Many people come here not knowing how to act. Other than that, The services are still amazing!!!
Kien Q.
Astoria, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Best spa/sauna experience and service. Massages are overpriced however. The outdoor swimming pool in the summer is amazing. My only bad experience was when I went into the spa area naked. An old naked Brazilian man tried to talk to me and touch me. I don't recall any security.
Kristine A.
Woodside , NY
I used to love coming here. But since more and more people have been discovering this place, it gets really crowded. It can get expensive, but I suggest coming early and on a weekday. That way you can really spend the whole day there ( or until it starts getting packed!)
Eunmi L.
Flushing, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
It's definitely an experience if you've never been to a korean spa. Rates have gone up due to gaining popularity. I prefer other korean spas since it's less crowded and cleaner.
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Man, I didn't think I would have as much fun as I did, but I did. After getting my massage and scrub down on the first level, my skin felt like a baby's for a whole WEEK!
Jamel O.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love spa castle. It is a great place to go and relax. If you really want value, buy bulk tickets for discounts. You can pool with your friends to share the savings.
Alyssa A.
Phoenix, AZ
Most amazing and most beautiful place you will ever go! it is worth every single penny that you put into it! you can spend p to 8 hours here and again it is wonderful
Jessica B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Where is this?
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is the rooftop pool open year round?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are there any similar places in other states in the U.S.?
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Are there other locations besides the one in Queens?
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I wonder if they have ever offered a new member offer, or a chance to win a trip here? I would love to go and win some day!!