Spa Castle   uploaded by Claudette M.

BY SPA CASTLE

• This place looks beautiful. Where is it located and how much does...1 Answers
  • Where is this located? Looks like a good place for a honeymoon! H...1 Answers
  • is this open pool only? do they have an indoor ? Be the first to answer!
Spa Castle
  • "This used to be a great place to relax and have a couple of drinks alongside with finger foods in the pool (awesome)." in 6 reviews
  • "All in all, worth the $45 entrance fee if you get there early and make a few hours of it, but I'd steer clear of the additional services (unless you have a gift card) as they are priced pretty steep" in 5 reviews
Amy K.
There is an entrance fee, but if you go in the morning (any time) you can spend all day enjoying this spa. I say go early so you can get the most time to relax, You can get spa treatments such as massages and facials, BUT those cost extra.
Go with some friends and enjoy the day of relaxing.
stephanie M.
Union City, NJ
If you need a get away without really getting away this is the place you should go to. The $45 dollars is worth it when you go early because then most things will be filled with other people. Over all its a great way to spend a day relaxing and getting their facials is the best!!
Ariella D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I really enjoyed, going to spa castle. They have so many saunas and the pool area is very relaxing. I went during the winter and didn't get to enjoy all the sections of spa castle. However, I had a great time and it is also a great way to connect with your partner.
Katy A.
Doral, FL
Loud in co-ed areas (indoor and outdoor). Overshot expectations thinking this would be similar to a boutique spa visit where it's quiet and relaxing; although the separate male/female areas were quiet. Friday - Sunday are "worst" days to go as they're the most crowded which = possibility of louder crowds and kiddos. Would not go back and would rather pay more to go to an adult spa...where kids aren't roaming and where adults go to throw away their "give-a-crap" cards for the weekend.

Emily C.
Elmhurst, NY
Spa Castle is my top pick when I want to go somewhere to relax. It's $35 on weekdays and $45 on weekends for a whole day admission. There is a free shuttle bus to and from Flushing. The spa is amazing with many water jets and the steam rooms. My favorite is the jade room. Each steam room is a different temperature and is a great way to melt away stress.
Johanna H.
Bronx, NY
I used to go here when they first opened and no one really knew about this place but now everyone goes here and its over crowded. You go to a spa to relax and unwind not be so over whelmed because its packed. (its kinda ghetto too) will never go again
Leidy J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this place, I been there every time i can make it. Place is clean, relax environment, food and drink can get little expensive, but if you just need a place to relax this is the best place. pools, saunas and baths are so clean. I will always go back
Tade O.
Savannah , Ga
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I LOVE, LOVE spa castle! Every time I go back to NYC I do a girls trip with some of my besties to get the traditional massage in the woman's only lounge followed by dips in each hot to cold pool. I always feel like a queen after. It's a monthly must do!
Sarah T.
brooklyn, NY
It's a beautiful and very big spa, but overall it is very crowded and kind've noisy. Also, the two or three times I went there were a lot of kids running around. Not a good place to go if you want to relax but the pools and saunas are great.
Shani A.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We are big spa castle fans. It is a nice daycation for anyone looking for something fun to do on a day off or weekend day. Although the treatments are pricey, it is enjoyable to simply relax in the pool area and enjoy the fun facilities
Jessica B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Where is this?
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is the rooftop pool open year round?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are there any similar places in other states in the U.S.?
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Are there other locations besides the one in Queens?
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I wonder if they have ever offered a new member offer, or a chance to win a trip here? I would love to go and win some day!!