Spa Castle   uploaded by Claudette M.

BY SPA CASTLE

Spa Castle
  • "This used to be a great place to relax and have a couple of drinks alongside with finger foods in the pool (awesome)." in 6 reviews
  • "All in all, worth the $45 entrance fee if you get there early and make a few hours of it, but I'd steer clear of the additional services (unless you have a gift card) as they are priced pretty steep" in 5 reviews
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I just recently visited Spa Castle this year and loved it! for the price you pay and all the services you receive it is amazing! All of the employees we're kind and helpful and made sure we we're comfortable. I will most definitely be back and recommend it to all my friends
Raisean R.
The Colony, TX
This is one of my absolute favorite places! Its gotten even better now that they have opened the hotel to people whom don't have a membership. One fee per person and you have full range of the amenities all day long. A stay at the hotel give you 24hr access through your entire stay.
Jennifer M.
Dallas , TX
If you need to relax and get away this is the place. The inside is real nice and they have lots of rooms for everyone. If you eat and drink and get massages... it can get expensive. I never had a massage there or did I ever get a manicure but the food is amazing.
Miriam B.
This place used to be amazing, but now it is just so overcrowded. I'm not sure why so many people are going now, but I don't feel relaxed at all. I used to go as a day mini vacation, but now I'd rather stay home. Did they get new owners? That might explain the 180.
Marilyn A.
West New York, NJ
I want to love this place but at times it can be very ghetto for lack of a better word. The crowds that go here can also get a little bit rowdy so it isn't really a place for children in my opinion. Overall it is a really nice place with relaxing pools .
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Terrible customer service! Old faded mandatory uniforms but you aren't able to even wear flip flops you have to buy those from them! The food was not good & made me sick. I highly recommend to NEVER go as it is a total hole in the wall with the name of a spa
Shana G.
Dallas, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I visit the Tx location. I have been 20 plus times. Its a great place to relax, unwind and detox. The ONLY complaint I have is I'm plus size and the uniform are more than just snug and only seem to go to XL. Other than one thing its a great place however sometimes some jets do not work in the outside pool it seems. Super clean but not cheap.
Joyce O.
North Babylon, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love this place! This is my go-to for a full day of relaxing. The price is okay. The only thing that I'm not a big fan of is the uniform. First of all, why? And second, it's ugly. But hey, besides that, everything is good. The pools are great. You have so much options with the saunas while the food is ok.

Would still come back.
Alvina L.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've gone a few times. Sometimes it's super clean (maybe they had a slow day?) and sometimes, it's really grimy and not nice.

It's not that expensive so that's a plus. The experience really depends on how slow their day is.
Laura P.
It absolutely sucks when you go in the summer because you got certain people that always bring their kids and they end up running around splashing you without an apology. It's a spa not a playground. Then you got those people who like to put their towel on the chairs and never use it! What the hell?!
Jessica B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Where is this?
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is the rooftop pool open year round?
Angelique D.
Syracuse, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are there any similar places in other states in the U.S.?
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Are there other locations besides the one in Queens?
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I wonder if they have ever offered a new member offer, or a chance to win a trip here? I would love to go and win some day!!