Spa Castle   uploaded by Claudette M.

BY SPA CASTLE

• This place looks beautiful. Where is it located and how much does...1 Answers
  • Where is this located? Looks like a good place for a honeymoon! H...1 Answers
  • is this open pool only? do they have an indoor ? Be the first to answer!
Spa Castle
  • "This used to be a great place to relax and have a couple of drinks alongside with finger foods in the pool (awesome)." in 6 reviews
  • "All in all, worth the $45 entrance fee if you get there early and make a few hours of it, but I'd steer clear of the additional services (unless you have a gift card) as they are priced pretty steep" in 5 reviews
Monet H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I went to Spa Castle in College Point, NY last summer and had such an amazing time. The indoor hot tubs and saunas were vary relaxing. I also enjoyed the infrared light treatment. I appreciate that there were private hot and cold baths in the women's locker room. The private baths were in various temperatures and there was also a private sauna just for women. I left Spa Castle completely relaxed. I would definitely go again.
helen l.
Bronx, NY
I first started going to this spa around 2011 or so when hardly anyone knew about it. I love that they have an indoor and out door pool, plus a jacuzzi..They have tanning beds in which you can watch TV while doing so..The saunas are amazing, specially the cold sauna. The food and drinks are pretty great. They also have a gym which I love. What I love the most however is their prices! Before you could go any day of the week and it wouldn't be that crowded but now I prefer going early mornings where there aren't lots of people.
Aly O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I really like the idea of this place.... Lots of saunas and a few nice jet pools plus the outdoor area was really nice. However, when I went it was very crowded and they even ran out of food to purchase! It also felt a little dirty and cheap. I feel like it has a lot of potential but just needed to work on a few things. I went to the Texas location.
Victoria O.
Whitestone, NY
The Spa Castle is located in Collegepoint, Queens, New York. For $30- $45 you get access to all the pools, jacuzzi's and sauna's for the day. I'm usually bored of that after 2 hours. All other spa treatments are extra money and are priced at typical spa prices. I feel like this is a "fast food" spa. It's a nice thing to do once in a while but it is not a luxury high end spa experience. Kids are allowed in the pool areas and it can get pretty crowded very fast.
vicky c.
Elmhurst, NY
It is not what it used to be... This used to be a great place to relax and have a couple of drinks alongside with finger foods in the pool (awesome). And now it is just filled with loud, horrendous "hood rats"... And lots of kids running around with no parental control. Pretty annoying when you are trying to relax and people are laughing so loud and jumping inside the pool, call me a party pooper but they really need to update their facilities!
Maria R.
This place is really amazing! It's huge and the facilities are wonderful. The entrance fee is pretty well-priced since the place is huge. Massages, food, facials are extra and are separate from the entrance fee. The have a shuttle bus that picks you up from the train station and back. Avoid the crowd and go during the week or weeknights. You'll pretty much have the whole place to yourself. There's also a nice gym that you can use.
Irina M.
Brooklyn, NY
When I need a mental health day, I grab a friend, hop in the car and make the trek to Queens. It's a bit out of the way, but boy is this place so worth it! It's 3 floors of heaven with a rooftop pool. This place is the best escape when you need a mini vacation. I come out of here feeling like a brand new person. Sweat out all your toxins in their beautiful saunas. I also buy their face masks and sip on fresh squeezed juice while the mask absorbs into my skin. This place is fantastic! Its $45 for the day to use their facilities, plus extra if you want food or services.
Sarah V.
San Francisco, CA
I've been here probably 5 times. This place is amazing. Yes, it's in Queens buuuut it probably has to be because it's so huge. I can spend a good 6-8 hours here. The admission is like $30 (slightly more exp on weekends) for ALL DAY and it is worth every penny.
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The pros ; the place is very beautiful nice setting the jets and jacuzzi super relaxing i would def recommend the place . The cons ; for a pricey entrance fee i would like more than just 2 cups of drinks (which is the limit) ; i really don't need to hear people being soo loud that the point of a spa to relax and the bathrooms were a bit smelly (could be the water drips from everyone) i wouldn't recommend bringing kids .
TRACY O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
All I can say is AMAZING!!! Ok, I can say more. We had a booking here that a family member made for us when we went to visit them. I had never stayed at a Spa Castle. Well as it turned out, I think we spent more time there then we did with family! Great friendly service too!
Jessica B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Where is this?
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is the rooftop pool open year round?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are there any similar places in other states in the U.S.?
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Are there other locations besides the one in Queens?
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I wonder if they have ever offered a new member offer, or a chance to win a trip here? I would love to go and win some day!!